| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ➪ 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐬 |

Prompt:
The Ghost Squadron reunite with an old friend.

Requested by BlindJediGuy

Part 2!

She/Her

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

              You had forgotten the sheer amount of rain that constantly fell on Kamino. You were always so fixated on the new, current war, and focused on never returning to your past that you rarely thought back to Kamino. But now, you had no choice but to remember. Captain Rex was relying on yours and Kanan's arrival, alongside your two Padawan.

                Ezra expertly piloted the Ghost without much effort. He reminded you a lot of an old Jedi, but yet again, that was in the past, and you chose to relive the least amount you could, and returning your mind to this old Jedi wasn't on the agenda,

"Where do you think Rex'll be?" you questioned, peering through the glass and watching everything pass by, "I'm only seeing Imperial camps and stray Stormtroopers. Are we sure this isn't a trap?"

"You trust Rex, don't you?" Kanan questioned, sitting in the very back of the Ghost since he couldn't see anyways. He just let yourself and the two Padawan do most of the work, "Just let Ezra drive us to the coordinates, and we should find them."

You shook your head and peered over at Po, who had a similar look to yours on his face. Like Master like apprentice. He was just as doubtful as you.

                    "I'm picking up something ahead, guys," Ezra announced after passing the latest Imperial camp, "I don't think it's the bucket heads. They're underneath the buildings."

                    Kanan's head turned towards you and he smirked excitedly. He wouldn't ever admit it, but he really did enjoy Rex's company despite how they butted heads for a while when they first met. Hell, you had some tough feelings towards Rex after what happened during Order 66... any Jedi would. After watching your Master get thrown from a window by a close friend... or someone you believed was a close friend, and then watching the endless slaughter of everyone you held dear, you were bound to hold some grudges. Luckily, both you and Kanan have grown past it, it seems.

                     Another strike of good luck seemed to be the fact that the Stormtroopers weren't paying too much attention to Ezra's flying, despite how clumsy he can be sometimes. This whole operation would get blown if you were discovered,

                    "There's no good place to land," Po Po commented, sitting on his knees in the chair and peering out over the water, "We could maybe land up top, but we are more likely to be discovered there."

                       "If there's no other place to land, it's a risk we will have to take," Kanan answered your Padawan, which earned a nod from Ezra. He quickly landed us down on the rain-soaked surface of Kamino. You could sense he was still aggravated at your Padawan for earlier, but you could also sense his overwhelming excitement to see Rex again.

                        According to Ezra's coordinates, Rex's Rebel group should be right underneath where you're standing. As Ezra pointed out earlier, the bucket heads were nowhere to be seen, so your group could easily move around and find Rex while avoiding detection.

Your group searched and searched for many minutes but to no avail. Wherever Rex had hidden his boys, he did it well,

"Master, are we sure this is the right place?" the Kel Dor questioned while pulling his hood over his head to block out more of the rain, "It doesn't seem like there's anyway to get down."