Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41 - If You Like It, I Like It Too (3)

Zhong Yuhuan lifted up her fingers, gauged his bangs a little bit and said, “Mm, the other option can also be tying up your bangs.”

Li Jinyuan pushed his now wet head closer to Zhong Yuhuan and said, “Then, HuanHuan, tie them up for me.”

As they were chitchatting, others returned gradually.

“Okay, we are all registered!”

“Zhong Yuhuan, let’s come here together tomorrow!”

“Yeah, together!”

Suddenly, their conversation registered with Li Jinyuan and he turned and looked at the others while asking, “What did you all do earlier?”

“To register for the class! Same one as you! If I can pick this up, I’ll look cool too!”

Li Jinyuan, “……”

Li Jinyuan found it difficult to maintain the smile on him; his eyes dimmed down immediately.

So, he was no longer unique?

If everybody else learned this too, then how could he use this to gain Huanhuan’s fondness?

Does that mean he’d lose his advantage with her and would no longer be able to attract Zhong Yuhuan’s attention?

Li Jinyuan stood back up and put his mask back on. Smiling at Zhong Yuhuan, he said, “Huanhuan, I am going to practice some more.”

“Mm, okay!” nodded Zhong Yuhuan.

The others around her couldn’t help but tug her on her sleeve and ask in a lowly voice, “Zhong Yuhuan, how come your brothers always seem so excitable? Aren’t you tired around them?”

Zhong Yuhuan felt odd about that too, but quickly she found a reasonable explanation.

Thinking about it for a while, she said, “Perhaps, they appreciate it more as the opportunities didn’t come to them easily.”

Everybody else was enlightened, “Oh, I see!”

Li Jinyuan went on to practice for two more hours.

When he returned to the sideline of the gym and took off his mask again, his entire face was wet from sweat. Even his hair was dripping sweat.

He smiled and with a tender and innocent look, he said, “Free combat is quite cool too, you want to go check out Huo Chengming also?”

“Free combat is cool?” someone voiced their doubts.

Li Jinyuan said confidently, “Of course, very cool. That belt on your waist makes your legs look longer. And, once you’ve picked it up, you can send someone flying with just one kick….”

At that age, everybody was always looking for anything exciting to do. Li Jinyuan’s words had definitely ignited everyone’s interest in free comba.

“Huo Chengming is taking classes in free combat? What time is his class?”

“Why don’t you take us to have a look, Zhong Yuhuan?”

“I guess free combat might be fun too….”

Zhong Yuhuan turned and look at Li Jinyuan. Li Jinyuan lifted his hand to wipe away some of his sweat and gave Zhong Yuhuan a most sunny of all smiles.

The lights from the gym casting on him and his sweat seem to be glistening, making his entire person looked like he was sparkling.

Hmm.