Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86 - Transfer (1)

Li Jinyuan didn’t hesitate too long before he decided to transfer to another school.

Zhong Yuhuan wasn’t surprised.

He was, after all, a male lead in a book. He might be tender and gentlemanly on the outside, but for sure he had his own decisiveness and strength underneath it.

What surprised Zhong Yuhuan was that Huo Chengming switched to a different school as well immediately after him.

Zhong Yuhuan couldn’t help but smile as she asked, “Are you two going to spy on each other?”

“No!” said the two almost simultaneously.

“Okay, then you switch too. But I am staying here. Once I get into college, there will be much more freedom.” There weren’t a lot of academic requirements in the high school here, but there were a lot of extracurricular activities that occupied most of Zhong Yuhuan’s life, much like she was back in China. Zhong Yuhuan was happy where she was and didn’t want to change.

The two quickly completed their applications to transfer and switched to a high school nearby.

It was an alright high school, but the male lead and the villain have very strong ability to learn, so the studying environment should not be that important. As such, Zhong Yuhuan didn’t have too much opinion on this.

Zhong Yuhuan took a day off on the day that they started at the new school, and the three went to the new high school together.

Zhong Yuhuan watched them walk inside the school before she turned around and started walking away.

On the other end, Huo Chengming and Li Jinyuan were barely a few steps into the school before they exchanged a look and suddenly remembering something. They turned around and ran back out after her.

Zhong Yuhuan heard footsteps behind her and turned around. She saw the two tall young man following behind her.

“Eh? What’s the matter?” asked Zhong Yuhuan as she stopped walking.

“It’s not safe on the road,” said Li Jinyuan.

“We will take you back,” said Huo Chengming.

Zhong Yuhuan didn’t know what to say to that, “I came here with you, then you go back with me. Are we just going to go back and forth like this?”

“We will take you back, and you won’t need to come back with us again,” said Huo Chengming as he grabbed her wrist before she could say anything else and waved down a taxi.

Once the taxi had stopped in front of them, Huo Chengming was the first to get in, then he pulled Zhong Yuhuan into the taxi, followed closely by Li Jinyuan. Once they were all seated, Li Jinyuan quickly closed the door.

Zhong Yuhuan sat down obediently and said, “Okay, then you two take me back to my school and come back here.”

The tensed Huo Chengming finally relaxed and said, “Mmm.”

Li Jinyuan started to smile a little as well.

After they the taxi arrived at their previous school, Li Jinyuan opened up the car door and got out. Zhong Yuhuan, on the other hand, said to the driver, “Don’t go yet. They will take your car back.” Having said that, she got out of the car.

Huo Chengming was going to get out as well before Zhong Yuhuan gave him a stare. “Chengming-ge ge, did you really want me to take you two back again? That’s too much of a hassle. We will be tired.”