Hawk: Mark Me

This was requested from my tumblr
Warning! Read with caution!

  Hawk, your boyfriend had invited you over for a movie and junk food marathon

  Hawk, your boyfriend had invited you over for a movie and junk food marathon. You of course said yes, wanting to spend as much time with him as you could.

  The night was going splendid until it started pouring down raining, just out of the blew. The wind was super harsh and the rain was coming down almost like ice.

  Eli's mom decided it would be a bad idea if you drove out in the weather like that so she told you it would be okay to stay. You texted your parent(s) and let them know the details and they agreed you shouldn't be driving in this insane weather.

  Both you and Eli were cuddling, though he wanted to lay on your chest his hair kinda got in the way causing you both to giggle. Though he pulled you on his chest and snuggled closer to you.

  "Baby can I wear one of your shirts to bed?" You ask politely as you kiss above his jaw.

  "Of course you can Princess" Eli says letting you go so you could go into his closet.

  You rummage through his closet until you find his green shirt he used to wear a lot when, well he wasn't Hawk. You slip your pants off, along with your shirt, and your bra because no one likes to sleep in a uncomfortable bra.

  You walk out of the closet and see Eli laying on his side, facing you. Once he sees you walk out his eyes almost bulge out of his head. "Wow... my clothes are now owned by you" He smirks as he rolls off the bed and walks over to you.

  He slides his hands under your shirt holding onto your sides as he pulls you into a kiss to which you wrap your arms around his neck in response.

  His hands slowly trail further until he gets to the outline of where your bra usually would be, Eli pulls away from the kiss his eyes darken.

  "Your not wearing a bra?" He questions whilst you smirk cheekily.

  "What? They are uncomfortable to sleep in" You say innocently.

  Eli groans, sexually frustrated "I'm going to go take a shower... a cold one" He mumbles grabbing a towel from beside you and mopping into his bathroom causing you to giggle.

  You run and jump on his bed laying on his back as you wait for him to get out. A few moments later you hear a couple muffled moans coming from the the bathroom over the shower.

  You cover your mouth laughing as the moans continue to get louder. You decide to be sneaky so you tip toe to the door and listen in on his moans, trying not to bust out in laughter then and there.

  It's all fun and games until Eli whimpers "Y/n..." he moans as he comes undone.

  Your eyes widen as you feel your heart racing, that was the hottest thing you have ever heard and encountered. It made you want to go in the bathroom with him, but you decided to protest against that idea.

  You tip toe back onto the bed and lay down, within a few moments later Eli opens the bathroom door walking out with a white towel barley hanging around his waist and his red dyed hair wet and sticking to his face and neck.

  Your mouth falls open at the enjoyable sight, I mean he obviously knew what he was doing seeing as he dropped the towel a little each time revealing his V- line.

  Eli walks to his mirror and grabs his brush until he looks up and sees you staring at him in the reflection of the mirror. He smirks cheekily as he starts to use the other towel he had around his shoulders to dry his hair off a little.

  "Are you going to keep staring? Or what?" He teases as he walks closer to the bed.

  You roll your eyes playfully and cover them with your hands "go ahead and change" you say flipping over so you wouldn't peak.

  Eli chuckles and removes his towel, throwing it at you as he slips on some boxers. "Now come here" you demand playfully as you throw his towel back at him, getting it over his head.

  He giggles and pulls the towel off of his head, he didn't do a very good job at drying his hair off because water was still dripping off the ends. Though it was a pretty hot sight to see, no lying.

  He crawls onto the bed, crawling on you as he brings his lips against yours. You don't hesitate you run your fingers through his hair, causing him to let out a very needy moan; still turned on, though very sensitive.

  You wrap your legs around his waist pulling him closer, as you tug on his hair a little pushing your lips together firmer.

  Eli runs his tongue in the bottom of your lip asking for permission which you let him have, opening your mouth slightly he slips his tongue letting your tongues dance together as he pulls away slowly to pull on your bottom lip; gently sucking.

  You moan as he does so now fully turned on, he runs his hands under your shirt and gently rubs your stomach slowly getting closer to your chest.

  He kisses down your jaw, biting down gently on your collar bone causing your back to arch into his chest. He taps your stomach asking for permission to touch you as your lips move against each other's.

  You nod your head and moan signaling a yes, Eli kisses down your chest until he gets to your stomach kissing up every time he lifts the shirt up so painfully slow.

  He finally pulls the shirt up enough to reveal your naked chest, he places kisses around your breasts avoiding your nipples wanting to tease you.

  You whimper as your chest arches as he sucks on the top of your breast, creating a dark hickey. He continues to make hickeys in some sort of letter, you look at your chest to see what that letter was. It was an E, resembling his name; Eli.

  You were surprised that he didn't put an H for Hawk but him marking you with his letter caused your vision to get blurry as you felt yourself becoming so needy to the point where you felt as if you weren't in control of your own body anymore.

  Finally Eli swirls his tongue around your harden nipple causing all sorts of pleasure to run through your body. Your reaction causes Hawk to moan at his beautiful Princess.

  "You are so stunning baby" He moans into your chest as he switches to the other nipple swirling his tongue around the small bud and gently pulling it with his teeth, not enough to hurt you but enough to make you whimper.

  You run your fingers through his hair causing water droplets to fall onto your chest, gasping as your back arches at the cold contact.

  Eli kisses down your stomach, he claims you as his as he leaves more darker and bigger hickeys anywhere he could reach while you are a moaning mess underneath him.

  He trails the gentle kisses back up to your lips, pulling your shirt down to cover yourself of and lays down onto your chest, snuggling his still wet hair into your neck.

  "I love you Princess" Eli mumbles as he pulls down the top of your shirt revealing the E he marked onto you.

  He traces his fingers over the E noticing how dark it was forming, it wasn't going away any time soon.

  "I love you" You reply breathlessly as you start to slowly drift off to sleep while Eli keeps tracing his markings on you.