Demetri: You're perfect to Me

This was requested from my tumblr!
Read with caution!!!

  Your best ability was getting along with everyone, you even got along with Tory and that's saying a lot. You weren't overly popular but you getting along with everyone pretty much made you well known in school.

  Your boyfriend, Demetri definitely was not the easiest to get along with. Yeah he was nice, but he could talk way to much and over complicate things.

He could also tend to over smart people, which from the bully's point of view they hate. It was as normal as any other day for you, school being the first.

You didn't dislike school but sometimes it could be annoying and Demetri would help you get through the day. Ever since Eli, Demetri's best friend joined Cobra Kai and became Hawk; Demetri only really had you around and he intended to keep that, but sometimes he did get very insecure.

Like today, you noticed how Demetri was acting towards you. He was very distant and if he said anything to you it was just a mumble of words or something. It honestly made you feel hurt, you knew there had to be a reason for his behavior because nobody does something for nothing.

It was now your last class, which you had with Demetri. You walked in the room, your eyes immediately landing on Demetri. Your seat was right beside him, you hesitated at first but then decided you could not; not sit with your adorable boyfriend.

It wasn't unusual to see Demetri here before most other students, I mean the teacher wasn't even in yet. You checked the clock and giggled at the fact that he was indeed 15 minutes early.

Demetri looked up at the familiar sound, you slowly walk over to the seat next to him; allowing him to have time to tell you if he didn't want you to sit beside him. He never spoke, just kept his eyes on you following your every move.

"Hey, early bird" You joke, trying to enlighten the mood.

A small forced small makes his way across his lips, making you internally frown. "Demetri.... I don't want to sound pushy, but what's wrong?" You ask worried.

He sighs "I don't want to talk about it right now" He discards.

You nod your head, understandingly "okay... well hey um you can come over to my house; after school- and we can maybe watch Harry Potter?" You question, trying to stir the tension.

He just simply nods his head a yes before slouching in his seat, you doing the same as you both wait for the teacher to arrive first.

  Throughout the course of the class, you couldn't focus on what the teacher was saying. You were to busy focused on your boyfriend and taking side glances at him. Some were admiring glances, some were worried glances, and some were- not so innocent glances and thoughts.

  Though one thing you were thankful for was that the class only lasted for 45 minutes and that time passed by in a flash. Soon the bell rung, kids scrambled to grab there belongings and rushed out of school; tired.

  You however waited with Demetri while he gently put everything neatly in his bag. Purposely rummaging in your back pack for; nothing.

  You got up and walked in-front of Demetri's desk after he zipped up his back pack you took it and slung it around your shoulder, holding your hand out for him to take.

  It was a couple seconds before he took your hand, those couple seconds he stood staring at your hand debating on if he should take it.

  Finally he decided, and slipped his hand in yours intertwining your hands together. You both walked to your car, Demetri texted his mom minutes previously that he was staying the night at yours which she agreed to.