𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

I watched from behind us, while still maintaining a fast pace, as Eld was the first to strike. He went up to the female titan's face, but reared back at the last second, making his ODM gear spray out a cloud of gas. I smirked to myself at what would happen next.

Petra and Oulo attack now, pointing their blades towards the titan's eyes and sticking them through the two organs. The female titan's back goes against a tree and both of her hands shoot towards the nape of her neck, protecting it from an attack she knew would go there.

"They have at least a minute till her eyes regenerate," I say while voicing my thoughts to Eren. Eren's head tilts towards me. I face him and smirk at his unsure expression.

"Don't worry Yeager, they got this. Look at their actions," I say while pointing at my three comrades moving with agile grace and killing intent. "They're not going to let her get away; they're going to kill the bitch."

I see Eld make a signal, indicating to cut the titan's armpits. After a few seconds, Petra and Oluo shoot their hooks into a nearby tree and swing in a gigantic arc, and slice through the muscle of the female titan.

They all slice and slice and slice and slice, and then the titan's arms fell. They got her pinned down and exposed for the killing blows about to come. They did all of this without even talking, showing how close in the trust they all were. I was almost feeling left out as I saw Eld zip through the sky, about to cut at the female titan's neck.

"Eld!" My voice cracks at the end of my scream when I see the titan open her mouth and bite Eld in half. "No! Eld!" My voice grows louder with each scream. Eren and I immediately switch our directions and go to help our squad, even if we would die trying.

The female titan whips her head up and I let out a choked gasp when I see one of her blue eyes open wide, fully regenerated.

"Petra! Petra, pull yourself together!" I scream at her. She wasn't paying any attention to where she was going, she had her full attention on the female titan as she tried to run away. I could hear Oluo screaming the same thing at her. I won't get there in time. I'm too far away.

"PETRA!" Oluo screams in anguish when the female titan stomps her foot on Petra's tiny body, crushing her against the base of a tree. Blood sprays in its wake, staining the light brown of the tree's bark.

I'm almost there, leaving Eren in the dust. I whipped through the trees faster than I ever went before.

"Oluo, don't! Oluo!" I try to gain his attention but he's solely focused on the open space to go for the kill. The female titan left her nape open for an advance, but it was a trap- it had to be, it wouldn't be that easy.

Oluo went for the kill, but as he swung past her head his blades were in shambles, then the bitch fucking kicked his body into a tree, slamming it into its hard wood.

"OLUO!" I'm screaming at the top of my lungs in hysterical rage. I was far ahead of Eren, but I couldn't wait for him. I had to attack now.

Don't hesitate, Y/n, Roger's words say, flashing in my mind.

"You fucking bitch! I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" I wipe my eyes of the tears coming out of my eyes and a deadly focus to murder the titan comes over me.

I go to her torso first, cutting along her ribs and abdomen. This makes her bleed even more, not allowing her arms to regenerate fast enough for her to attack me with them. Then I spiral around her legs faster than I ever had before and cut through her calf, making one of her legs fall down.