Chapter 15: Never Say Never

"I got you don't worry" Hawk said as he sat himself up and reached in the direction of his bag and unzipped the top and reached inside. "Y/n are you still awake" both me and Hawk jumped. "I thought everyone goes home after 8pm?" Hawk said as he stood up. " they normally do" I said scared. A knock followed by another statement. "I have something to tell you I think you'll like it" it was Mrs. Amber. "Fuck what do we do" Hawk whispered panicking himself. "Yeah give me one second my foot is  asleep " I called out. I looked at Hawk dead in the eye.

  "Closet now, and don't make a sound " I said as I pushed him into my closet and closed it lightly. "I'm supposed to wait to tell you but I just can't " she kept talking through the door. I went to put my hand on the knob but stop and realize I had no shirt on and that now I have a huge hickey on my chest. "Shit , great thanks piss punk" I whispered and mumbled as I picked up his sweatshirt off the floor and slipped it on and ran and opened the door.

    I opened it to see a grinning and excited Mrs.Amber. "What's the news?" I asked with a smile and crossing my arms. She walked in and turned to me as I closed the door."Your able to be adopted " she happily jumped and hugged me but I stayed limp. "But-but that's impossible they told me-"  I stuttered shocked as she pulled away. "Pfft- they tell everyone that so that they can see if they act better or if there's a change" she smiled and laughed. "But you know what that means, you can leave and get to have a a great family and be happy" she smiled grabbing my shoulders lightly. "That's, great" I said not knowing how to exactly feel. "I'm gonna miss you" she smiled and hugged my limp body once more. " I'll let you rest now " she left my house happy and giddy. "Thanks" I whispered in pain as she closed the door.

   Hawk  lightly came out of my closet Andean to my door and locked it . "Babe you ok" Hawk said as he wrapped around me from behind and hugged me tightly . "I-I don't know" I said turning to hug him and he held me close. "Well isn't that good news? You can leave here maybe wouldn't have to work as hard" he said kidding my forehead. "No no , it's not good news just because I can get adopted dose not mean I will." I said frustrated."no one wants a teen let alone a teen who has a background of violence and alcohol use" I said tearing up."I don't have chance, I'm still gonna be stuck in this place " I said in full tears and kicked over my trash can. "This stupid fucking lonely place" I said as I hit the wall with the side of my fist and covered my face with my hands put my back on the wall and slide down. I cried into my hands before I felt the warmth of a body sit beside me.

   Hawk wrap his arms around me and whispered. "Where ever you are whenever I'm always gonna be with you, I will never let you be lonely. Baby I love you, I'm here I'll always be here" he said and turned and hugged and rested my head on his chest. He took his thumb and whipped away the wetness from my cheeks and rubbed my back with his hand helping me to calm down.

    "Come on let's get to your bed it's more comfortable" he smiled and I let out a small laugh and nodded. When stood up he held my hand and we walked to my bed. We both crawled in and he spooned me as we quickly fell asleep.

    I woke up and turned to Hawk who was sleeping on his back.I smiled as he looked so peaceful with his one arm behind his head and the other under mine. I pushed a piece of his red hair that was down out of his face and kissed his cheek lightly before getting up and walking to my closet. I picked out my outfit for the day being a long sleeve black shirt and a black and grey plaid skirt. I laid them on my chair before I looked back to see Hawk was still fast asleep.

   I slipped off my shirt and grabbed the long sleeve off the chair. Arms snaked around my torso as soft lips where placed on my cheeks. A light chuckle came from Hawk behind me as he whispered in my ear. "If I get to wake up to this every morning I'm marrying you tonight " he said as he let go laughing lightly as I playfully slapped his shoulder.