23

"What are you doing here?"

He asked, closing the steel door behind him with a soft thud. Eunha shrugged leaning on a wall next to Shotaro.

"I was looking for someone to annoy"

She grinned, chuckling as Renjun showed an unamused face.

"Ah young love"

Both heads turned towards Shotaro, one with a glare and the other with confusion.

"Anyway you should go"

Eunha looked infront of the boy as he continued to drag her by the wrist outside the door.

Stammering out protests but she was only shoved back inside the school building.

"Wait Renjun! What the fuck!?"

"Sorry doll, but I have some business to attend to"

He looked at her in the eye, leaning againts the door frame.

She was reminded when she first saw him, the sun glistening behind his back. His tie s till slightly undone-his hair framing his face just perfectly.

He looked as if like a greek god-with the way he looked at her with a glare. Or maybe it was the slight pout in his lips.

"Stop staring at me and go"

"Wait what abou-"

Her sentence was cut short as he slammed the door to her face. Eunha huffed out in annoyance begrudgingly draging her feet down the stairs as she set off to find her friends.

 Eunha huffed out in annoyance begrudgingly draging her feet down the stairs as she set off to find her friends

"Poor girl, that was rude of you Injunnie"

"Why the fuck are you even here?"

He grumbled staring at the latter who had now climbed over the wall seperating them from a certain fall.

"And get down from there, father will not like it if you get injured"

Shotaro rolled his eyes, opting to sit down instead.

"What a protective older brother you are"

He taunted with a grin-closing his eyes for a solid second letting the cold air blow past his face.

"I ask you again, what are you doing here"

"Father's getting impatient"

Renjun sighed leaning against the wall next to Shotaro where Eunha was before he dragged her away. Smoke coming out of his mouth as his hot breath contrasted the cold air-even though the sun was out.

"He wants the girl Junnie"

"Yes but he can send you back to Japan-I don't need help Taro"

"Frankly he thinks you do"

The boy sneered watching as his brother's face contorted with annoyance. A smile on his features as he once again turned his attention towards the view Seoul had to offer.

He had known the boy since they were kids-though from different mother's they were close. He knew it was hard on Renjun ever since she died.

Combined with the pressure  of their father it was only a matter of time before the elder breaks-and Shotaro doesn't want that to happen.

"I'm sorry Renjun"

"What?"

In a flash the wind blew intensely, snow falling in the middle of summer. Renjun could feel cold hands on his shoulder as he turned to Shotaro who was now nowhere to be found.

"Kun-ge"

He uttered, watching the elder smile before he was knocked out. Voices he knew all to well swarming his mind.

"Yangyang - let's return home and stop the snow please"

"It's snowing"

Eunha mused, lips pursing together in confusion. The sun was out yet snow was falling-though she wasn't sure, for all she knew it might be the art club grating styrofoam in the school's rooftop again.

But she couldn't shake the weird feeling she had as she caught the eyes golden eyes of a white haired kid who only gave her a smirk and walked away.