191-200

Chapter 191 - Arriving in London (2)

The hotel was conveniently located and had a grandeur décor in the style of an English palace. Yin Qiqi walked inside and marveled the décor. She was, after all, just a little model and had never stayed in such a fancy hotel before. Keep in mind that fancy hotels overseas could easily cost upward of thousands of USD. 

“Is this hotel expensive?” asked Yin Qiqi. 

“We got a discount,” said Zhong Yuhuan. 

Yin Qiqi still didn’t believe her. 

She wasn’t picking on Zhong Yuhuan on purpose, but everything coming out of Zhong Yuhuan just sounded so fake. She trusted that the audiences would no longer be blinded toward her after this episode has aired. 

“A hotel like this will grant a discount? How inexpensive would that be?” asked Yin Qiqi nervously. “How much money do we have left?”

“We still have 3,000 USD and 1,000 pounds…” said Zhong Yuhuan nonchalantly. 

Yin Qiqi laughed and said, “That’s incredible. It’s almost like we have spent nothing so far. Do we pay for this hotel when we check out?”

“This hotel is very difficult to book, so I used my personal credit card. The production team will reimburse me later.”

Stunned, Yin Qiqi asked, “Isn’t that against the rules?”

“We’ve already marked the amount down so it’s not against the rules.”

Which star wants to suffer when they travel? Of course it’s best if they could stay at fancy places. 

Zhong Yuhuan booked a suite this time. It has three separate rooms and a living room. All eight of them would stay in it together. 

When everybody went upstairs with their room key and walked inside of the room, they were all speechless. 

The hotel’s décor leaned heavily toward last century’s British style. At first glance, everybody would enjoy a place that was both pretty and cozy. Especially for someone like Yin Qiqi, it played perfectly into her vanity. 

Then, it was time to divide up the rooms. 

The girls were even happier after they had divided up the rooms. They were apparently very satisfied with this place. 

Zhong Yuhuan handed over the itinerary to them at this point in time. “Take a look. Let me know if there’s anywhere that you don’t want to visit or any places you want to visit in addition to this. Let me know now and we can make the adjustments.”

Ge Mei took a quick look and was impressed. “This was… very well done…”

Listed out clearly on the itinerary was their travelling path, the type of transportation that they’d be taking, what kind of shops that they could shop at for food. Everything was listed out in detail. 

This was Yin Qiqi’s first time to England and Lin Lan’s as well. 

If neither one of them had any comments, neither would anyone else. As such, the itinerary has been finalized. As tourists, they would be visiting Hyde Park and have afternoon tea. Then, they headed toward St. Paul’s Cathedral, and then for a ride on the Bateaux on Thames…

“Would you like to take some touristy photos?” asked Zhong Yuhuan. 

Ge Mei and the others paused for a second and wasn’t quite sure what she meant by that. 

“If you all want to take pictures at all the photo spots, then…” Zhong Yuhuan stood up and started dragging over her suitcase. Li Jinyuan was the closest one to her, and he quickly reached out, dragged it over for her, and put it down flat on the floor.