45

*mentions - gore, rape, knives, gun. Warning. I want to remind you that you are okay. (IRL) Nothing is going to happen to you, you are an amazing person. Enjoy. Also! Go check out my tik tok, @ mcytzee !!*

I open my eyes, the light is bright.. but then it fades. I look around. Hm. This isn't Wilbur's bedroom..
I hear the door creek open.
"Doll~" Carter sings.
I flinch and back up against the head of the bed.
"Sleep well?" He asks.
"W-what?" I say.
"Sleep well? I got some breakfast downstairs for us." He says. He sounds.. nicer. Not nicer, but he sounds so calm.
"W-what is this place?" I ask.
He has a confused expression. "Um, our home?" He says.
I let out a panicked breath. I get up off the bed. He walks over to me. I walk backwards, he grabs my arm. I flinch again, but I can't pull away. I stare at him. He smiles, he pulls me into a hug.
"You're home.. why are you acting like this?"
I feel shivers go down my spine. I don't hug him back, I push away.
"Breakfast is ready. Come, my doll." He says.
He signals me to follow him. I take a couple more breaths before I take a step. I follow him out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.
"Eggs." He says. "Nice?" He asks.
"Uh- um yeah." I say. THE EGGS LOOK- good? No.. no no. He must be poisoning me.
"Go to the living room, I'll bring it in for you." He says, I see his normal smile.
I don't know why- but I know where the living room is.. I go into it and sit down on the couch. My leg bounces. He comes in with my "food" and hands it to me, I catch a glimpse of something.
"Carter.." I say, trembling.
"Yes?"
I look away from him and look at the thing.
"I-is.. that a knife?" I ask. A knife, on the table. It was covered in blood.
I look back up at him, slowly.
His mouth, smiles.. evilly. He licks his lips. "Yes, doll. It is. Remember?" He asks, him still staring into my eyes.
I shift away. "Um.. no..?" I say.
He points over on the other side of the couch. He lets me get up. I walk over around the couch, with caution. I see.. legs?
I finally see. My vision gets Blurry. I get on my knees. "NINA!" I yell.
I hear Carter chuckle.
Nina has no pulse. She's- dead. She's dead. I get up. "What did you-?!" I yell. I get cut off by all the others. I turn around and see.. everyone. Everyone.. dead. Their body's all around the room.
I run to Tommy and Tubbo, "GUYS!" I yell. I get on my knees and shake them. "WAKE UP!"
"Y/n. Their dead." Carter says. I hear him laughing.
"W-what did you do?!"

I catch a glimpse of someone.. someone- not who.. who I shouldn't have seen.. Is that?- is that.. Chris?
(And y'all really thought I forgot about him.. shame on you🙄🤚everything happens for a reason...)

"I killed them. It was the only way."
Tears fall down my cheeks. "Where's Wilbur..?" I ask.
He motions for me to turn around. I do quickly. Wilbur. He is laid against the wall, he looks the worst of them all.
I cry. I scream. I walk backwards into Carter's arms. I quickly turn around and back away. Everything's happening so fast. How are they all just randomly appearing?!
"My doll.. you can be with me forever." He says.
"No.. no-!" I yell.
He runs at me. Everything goes black as he grabs me.
I open my eyes and shoot myself up. I look around, I'm in Wilbur's room. It's the daytime. It seems early.
Tears in my eyes, they fall down my cheeks. I feel my heavy breathing. I look to my side, Wilbur waking up. He looks at me, alarmed.
"Y/n..?"
I let out a quick breath of relief.
It was just a dream. Just a dream. It was just a dream. It was just a dream. Just a dream.
"Y/n! What's wrong?" He exclaims. "What happened? Are you okay?" He says quickly.
I jump into his arms. I hear his heartbeat. I let out a cry.
"Y/n.. dear, what happened?" He asks again.
"Y-you-you're.. a-alive.." I whisper in relief.
I feel him hug me tighter. He pulls me to the other side of the bed, hugging me and not letting me go.
"Love.. love, what happened? Of course.. I'm here." He says.
I'm speechless. I just cry into his shoulder, hugging him. I don't want to let go. I listen to his heartbeat.
He stays quiet, giving me comfort. He pulls me closer.
"I-is.. is everyone- okay..?" I ask.
"Yes. Yes, everyone's okay.." he assures me. "We never left. Everything's okay."
I let out a few more breaths. I try to calm myself down.
"Y/n, breathe.. it's okay." He says.
I take more breaths.
"What happened?" He asks.
"C-carter.." I let out. He hugs me even tighter hearing his name. "He.. h-he k-k-killed.. you."
Wilbur lets out a sigh, he pulls me in closer. He wraps both of his arms around me. He kisses my forehead. "I'm still here.. I'm here with you. My love, it was.. just a dream." He says sweetly.
I dig my face into his chest.
"My dear.. I'm so sorry." He says.. he rubs my back gently. He runs his hands through my hair. I calm down a little. I feel like such a baby, but I can't help it. Carter- he still scares me.. and- I just- that Dream was so- it looked so real.
"S-stop crying... darling, I'm still here.." he says.
"I-I'm sorry.."
"Don't.. don't apologize. My love, relax.. he isn't here. It's okay." He says. He rubs my cheek.
"I- I couldn't.. save.. y-you.." I whisper.
He kisses my forehead again. "Dearest, stop.. stop it wasn't- it wasn't real.. I'm okay. I'm here." He says. He wipes tears from my eyes. "My darling, I'm lying here with you.. my love, I'm in your arms." He assures me.
"You- you we-were.." I rant..
"Shh.. shh, my dear.."
We lay like this for a while. As I calm down he tells me that it's okay. That it wasn't real. And it wasn't. It was just a dream. I feel so calm with him. He makes sure I'm okay each minute.
37 minutes pass.
I finally calm down enough to form full sentences.
"Are you.. okay, my love?"
"I-I'm.. okay."
He grabs my hand as we sit up, he places it on his chest. "I'm here, my heart is beating." He says, I feel it.
"I love you.. forever." he says.
"I love you too.." I rub my finger on his cheek, staring at his eyes. Feeling calm. Feeling okay. Feeling safe.
I get up, finally having the energy. I go to my room and get changed. I then go downstairs. Tubbo is looking at the shelves and adding a picture of all of us onto it. I walk over to him and hug him.
"Uh- goodmorning?" He laughs.
"Goodmorning." I let out a sigh of relief.
He looks freaked out. Which makes me laugh a little.
"You okay?"
"Ye-yeah.. I'm fine." I tell him.
He smiles, "good!"
I walk over to the couch. I watch some animatics as they play on the TV. Karl comes down the stairs, he sits next to me.
"Hey, can um.. can we talk?" He asks.
I look at him, confused. "Um, yeah of course." I answered.
He turned to me. He looked around and saw that no one was by us anymore.
"So.. *clears throat* I know that, like- this was a while ago.. and like you dated Carter a while ago, but Alex and I don't know the full story, and when you said that he um.. that he- raped you, are- are you okay?" He asked.
I paused. I didn't expect him to say that. I took a couple deep breaths, "I- I am now? I, I guess I'm still trying to get over it- kind of. I'm sorry- you had to hear that." I said.
"No! No, it's fine. I just want to make sure your okay. And talking about these kind of things are hard. If you ever need anything, you can talk to me, or- or Wilbur, or Dream, or anyone really." Karl says.
I smile faintly. "Thank you.." I reply.
He smiles, he gets up and walks into the other room with Quackity and Tubbo.
I take a few breaths.
The TV started to static.. hm that's weird, that's never happened. At least when I'm here.
It stopped after a short while. Hm, strange.
Wilbur came down the stairs and sat next to me. He snuggled up against me and ran his fingers through my hair.
"Y/n." Wilbur says quickly.
"Mhm?"
"You're beautiful." He says, he kisses me on the cheek.
I smile faintly, I lean more into his shoulder.
"YO!" Quackity yells.
Wilbur and I look back.
"We're going to go to DT's house. We are gonna watch a movie later and have a giant movie night and like- binge watch stuff." Quackity explained.
"Okay." We reply.
"Are you guys- coming?" Karl asked.
"Maybe, I kinda just want to relax." Wilbur replied.
They looked at us weirdly. "Hm. Okay."
"What movies should we watch guys?" Karl asked as everyone got ready to walk out the door.
"WANDA VISION!" Tommy yelled.
"That's not a movie!" Tubbo pointed out.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP."
(Yes, I know Wandavision wasn't created in like December but- I DONT CARE. Also, this isn't like, a accurate you know- like THING so like. OKAY YOU GET IT.)
They all walked out of the house.
"They are so fucking loud." Wilbur laughed.
I sighed, "MHM." I agreed.
We both chuckled.
Wilbur and I talk for a little, then a conversation comes up.
"Hey, so our song did very well." He said.
"Yeah, I think it's cool." I smiled.
"So, I was thinking- maybe we could I don't know- make another song?" He suggested.
"I'd like that, I think we could also do the 'love like you' one over again, and do that as well." I agree.
He agrees with me, we talk for a little longer and then we go upstairs. We sit in his bedroom for a while, just discussing lyrics and what not.
We decide that we wanted to record it now, and later in the night we could work on another song.
('Burn for you' from bridgerton the musical by Abigail Barlow & Emily Bear.)