Chapter nineteen

"This class, is Sirius Black

"This class, is Sirius Black." Flitwick started. "The bane of my existence" He grumbled. Sirius grinned proudly, thinking of all the pranks he used to pull with the marauders.

Sirius strolled to the front of the class. Mason, and well... all the girls in the class had hearts shooting from their eyes. He was flooding with confidence, and rightfully so. Sirius Black was devilishly handsome, and he knew it. He looked a million times better than the photos Harry had shown Mason.

Sirius stood with a lazy smile on his chiseled face. "Actually it's Mr. Black" He started, taking a second to shoot a smug look towards Flitwick. "I'm going to be helping out in a few classes, as a student teacher."

Fred was leaning in, so he was right by Mason's shoulder. "You're drooling" he whispered from behind, interrupting her concentration on Black.

Mason scoffed, giving Fred the finger, still facing the front of the class the entire time. Fred decided to probe her even further, by dangling her beloved camera in front of her face. The one he had taken earlier that day.

All he had to wait for, was for Mason's hand to twitch. And it did, she tried to grab her camera from his hands. Only to result in Fred pulling it back, seconds before she could reach it.

She stood up, hands on Fred's desk, bending over. A/N: PLS IDK HOW ELSE TO EXPLAIN IT. Mason's face was as serious as she could have made it. "Give me the fucking camera."

"You know, I just don't think I will" Fred smiled smoothly, fiddling around with her camera.

"Frederick, I need the pictures in there." Mason stated impatiently. She didn't trust Fred with her camera, knowing there were some slutty pictures in there.

She held her hand out in front of him. "Give"

"What is going on over there?!" Flitwick asked.

"Hmm. But I don't really like this." He said aloud, referring to the Dylan O'Brien sticker and completely ignoring Flitwick and Mason's requests. "One of myself would look much better, don't ya think?"

"Fred, I swear to god. You have one last chance!"

He just took a picture of Mason's mad self in return. To make matters worse, he started chuckling at the photo. That certainly didn't help with Mason's short temper.

"You prick!" She was already trying to snatch the camera from his hands.

"Miss Montgomery! What do you think you're doing!" Flitwick gasped. Mason and Fred were still trying to tug the camera away from one another. Fred didn't really care about the camera. He was just happy he finally had her attention.

"Montgomery stop that right now!" Flitwick shouted frustratedly. Sirius was watching the whole thing, amused.

Mason turned around to face Flitwick, still heated from Fred. "Oh just drop dead" She rolled her eyes. Flitwick's lips pursed. Fred laughed and Cedric was worried for Mason's punishment.

"Holy shit! Did I say that out loud? I didn't mean that! Please don't expel me shitshitshit!" she rambled nervously. Attitude completely changing, after realizing she fucked up.

Flitwick was an ass, but he was still a professor. A professor, who had the power to get her expelled.

All while she had been pleading her innocence, Unbeknownst to Mason, Sirius Black was desperately trying to hide his grin

Well, that's one way to make a first impression.

"Detention Miss Montgomery. Three months." He snarled.

Mason's jaw dropped. "But Sir! Don't you think that's a tad bit unreasonable?-"

"Shut it. I cannot stand you for that long of a period of time. You're having your detentions with Mr. Black." He finished right before the bell rang.

Mason depressingly walked to get her shit from her desk. Fred was just about to open his mouth, when Mason stopped him. Holding a hand up to stop him "Not in the mood Freddie." She grumbled. Slinging her bag over her shoulder, and walking out of the classroom. Thinking this day had been a fever dream.

"See you in detention, Montgomery" Sirius smirked to Mason, as she was on her way out. Her heart started beating real mf fast... but she didn't pay any attention to that.

"Yep. Reeeal excited." She responded dryly. Raising her brows at him before leaving.

A/N: I hate this chapter and my brain is fucking fried🤗🤗 Plus I can't even think rn so that's why this chapter isn't as good as usual😫😫
kk bye besties😜😜