S͎p͎o͎i͎l͎e͎d͎ ☽ Villain! Izuku Midoriya x Reader

So this is like a three partner for the previous villain x reader things. I suggest you read the others before this one!

This person asked for valentines fluff so just pretend it's the holiday haha.

Reader is female.

Requested by Jude_Shadow27

Anime is my hero academia streaming on funimation and more!

_____________________________

Even for a villain, life could end up being the greatest with the people you care ever so much for.

That was you and Izuku right now, you were both so close together and in love it was beyond the limits of science.

It was funny to think that about just a year ago you both had just gotten together.

It was fun living together as a boyfriend and girlfriend. The mood couldn't get better than it already was living the life.

Villains had been hiding for a while, giving the world a nice teasing to be bored and scared for the big things being planned.

It also caused heroes to tremble.

But you and Izuku had even bigger things planned that would change both of your lives at the same time.

You had given birth to a little baby girl, Eclipsa. About ten months ago, and she was already the most smart baby you had ever seen in your entire lifetime.

She had Izukus green fluffy hair and your eyes, along with wild freckles across her chubby cheeks.

It was also a special day where lovers got to spoil and show more appreciation towards the people they cared and adored for.

It was a day where Izuku could finally have you all to himself, or so he thought. Eclipsa wasn't going to let that happen just yet.

"Mama!" The little baby girl giggled in her high chair, banging on the little table she had in front of her.

You laughed at your happy daughter. "Aww my little Eclipsa you're hungry my baby? Yes you are my beautiful baby girl." You cooed at her preparing her baby food.

"Ma ma baba!" She laughed with her little freckles on her bare knees, she was wearing shorts with white socks.

"No not your baba Eclipsa, your food. You like potatoes." You showed her the little mashed potatoes for babies as you blew down, cooling the plate.

"Pa ta o. Patao!" Eclipsa was trying to copy your words while giggling and spitting out saliva everywhere.

You smiled and placed her spoon inside of the plate. You scooped up some of the mashed potatoes and waved the spoon around gently.

"Look Eclipsa! Yum yum food! Mm!" You pretended to eat it yourself as she opened her own mouth.

She loved you so much and copied whatever you did, and soon the spoon half filled with mashed potatoes was in her chubby cheeks.

"Mm yummy." You smiled and picked up the mashed potato pieces that fell out back into the plate.

You then heard the stairs creek and saw your boyfriend with a nice smile on his face. "You woke up early princess?" Izuku asked seeing the little green blob bob her head to the flavor of the food.

"Well your little devil woke me up, she wanted her breakfast extra early." You laughed seeing the tiny eye bags on her cutely shaped eyes.

"Ah but I kind of wanted you to stay in bed for a more, loving breakfast dare I say." Izuku smirked walking closer towards you.