Prologue and playlist

(Warning: mature themes, Ed's)

~~~~playlist~~~~

Look after you- the fray
~it's always have and never hold,
You begun to feel like home~

Sparks-Coldplay

~i promise you this,I'll always
Look out for you ,yeah that's
What I'll do~

I found-amber run
~And I've moved further that I thought
I could, but I missed you more that
I thought I would.~

Cardigan-Taylor Swift
~And when I felt like I was an old
Cardigan under someone's bed
You put me on and said I was your
Favorite~

Ghost town-Kanye west
~nothing hurts anymore I feel
Kinda free, we're still the kids we used to be~

Bitches broken hearts- Billie ellish
~every now and then it hits me,
That I'm the one that got away
But I guess being lonley fits me
And you were made for begging stay~

Good ole fashioned lover boy- queen
~say the word, your wish is my command
Oooh, love ooh lover boy~

Young wild and free- snoop dogg and wiz khalifa
~so what we go out, that's how it's supposed
To be, living young and wild and free~

~~epilogue~~
Kenzie Diaz wasn't much of a social person as much as her brother is, at Kenzie's last school she was bullied about her weight, Kenzie wasn't overweight at all in fact she was perfectly healthy, but the girls and boys at her old school made fun of her and called her names like " cow " and " fat pig" she didn't notice her body untill those events, Kenzie slowly developed a eating disorder which made her loose a bunch of weight, of course the kids at school picked up on it and once again commented about her weight telling her she should eat a burger to put some meat on her bones, her bother didn't see what was so wrong with her weight eventually Kenzie started coming back with Less and less energy and became distant from her whole family as small as it is. This broke Miguel's heart he hated seeing his sister so mentally and physically drained that he had to tell his mom so they did the only thing that they could, they moved to reseda and started there over the summer Miguel slowly got his little sister back to the kind and sweet person she is. She obviously still has some issues with her body image but Kenzie started eating again, not as much as she used to though she still had an eating disorder but she was working on it. The sibling's mother enrolled them at west valley high to start their 10th grade year in hope that things will get better.