𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 11𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Yo house looks a mess right now." My mama said over the phone. "I know." I responded as I typed up the rest of my essay. I bit the inside of my cheek before mumbling to myself and reading over what I just typed.

"Take a break baby, you been doin this shit all mornin." Sonder said, putting on a pair of boxers since he just got out the shower. "Whose that in the background." Faira asked. "My nigga." I said turning in my assignment and going to the next one.

"Why you lettin random niggas around the bab- Mama please don't start. I gotta headache right na." I interrupted her, hearing as she smacked her lips. "Fuck yo headache, why is you lettin random mothafuckas around yo child like that?" She asked raising her voice.

I rested my elbow on the side of my knee and sighed. I turned my volume down cause Sagira had went to sleep after she finished eating and getting a bath. "He not even random I knew him fo months." I muttered, rubbing my temples.

"Poor baby ain't gon know who ha pappy is." She continued getting on the nerves I have left. I chuckled and shook my head while typing up my other paper. "Whatchu even mean by that?" I asked her feeling as Sonder laid in the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"You done already took her away from her biological daddy now you lettin her around niggas you be fuckin and that's buku of em. Might as well say you a whole ass Prostitute." She said sounding like she chewing on something.

"See thea you go being messy again. Youn even be havin to say allat. This why ion call you fo shit. And why is you even worried bout who i do and who i don't be fuckin. Mattafact lemme hang up cause yo weird ass gettin on my nerves." I replied hanging up and putting my attention back on my laptop.

I rubbed the back of Sonders head as he snored lightly. Glad he don't be snorin like Fathan cause his ass be soundin like a damn car engine. I got a pounding ass headache right na. Haven't had one of these since last month.

Still needa ask him what kind of dreams he be gettin cause he think he slick, changing the subject or ignoring me everytime I ask. Like no baby, communicate wit me. Making me feel like a whole lost cause in this shit cause ion know nothin.

Could just ask Phar but I want Sond to tell me himself when he ready but now at this point he aint neva gon tell me. I reread everything before turning it in and sighing. I'm finna go shoot up my school cause this aint it.

I shut my laptop and leaned over to put it on the nightstand. Might have to get me a new phone if they track mine. Ion never have my location on so I could tell if I'm being tracked or not.

I looked down as my eyes met with Sonds. "Move, staring at me like that." I mumbled, pushing him off me while he just smiled. "You be lookin so beautiful." He said kissing my stomach. I swea he more comfortable with my body than me. He can have it then cause ion want it. Don't claim it either.

"When you gon tell me bout those dreams, its been months." I asked him while kissin his forehead. He pulled me into his lap and pecked my lips. "When we goin back?" He said changing the subject. "Stop changing the subject and answer my question." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Ion know baby, ill tell you someday." He responded kissing all over my face. "Why won't you tell me now?" I asked mushing him in his head. "Cause I said so. Stop askin." He mumbled. I bit the inside of my cheek and laid my head on his shoulder.

He be being so mean to me. Imma stop askin then cause all I'm tryna do is care for his ugly ass but he won't let me. "You be so mean to me." I muttered trying to get up but got pulled back down inside his lap. "Whea you goin?" He asked as he kissed on my neck.

"To the bathroom now move." I replied.