45. Camp

Y/n:Are you sure you don't need anything Yun?

Y/n asked worriedly, she has been really like a grandma since she saw me.

Min-yun:For the last time Y/n.. I'm ok,I don't need anything and..I want peace and quiet..

I asked her a favor in irritation.

Y/n:Are you sure?!

Min-yun:Hyung! Y/n wouldn't let me rest!

Jungkook:Y/n Tae said let Min-yun have allot of rest!

It's clear that Jungkook didn't not care it's all heard on his tone,he pass the open door while carrying a box full of snacks.

Y/n:Oppa! What's on the box!

I signed in disbelief that she immediately forgotten about her concern about me. But at least I can rest now.

Taeyung: Min-yun be sure to take this after your nap.

Taeyung put down the silver platter with a glass of water and a single pill beside it, on the drawer beside my bed. I nodded then got to bed as Taeyung closed the door.

•Taeyung pov•

Jin-hyung said not to let Min-yun out yet. The rumor that I carried a very pale Min-yun, quickly spread on the whole camp.

Min-yun has many bandages because of the injections I put him. It's very visible on bandages the small tint of the blood from Min-yun's wounds. All though.. did people saw the tint of blood, since it's dark last night?

Finally I arrived at my hyung's cabin!

Taeyung:Hyung I'm here..

I slowly opened the door greeted by Namjoon sipping coffee while going through some paperwork. His like a morning dad.

Namjoon: How's Min-yun?

I lazily sat on the couch, resting my head on the couch.

Taeyung: his doing fine..

Namjoon: Jeong-hoon asked how long he will be in that state..

Taeyung:Hyung your too crulle.

I said as I snap my gaze to him while being flustered because his secretly saying, Min-yun is not in good condition just yet.

Tae:His only going through the side effects of the poison as well as the drug.

I barked at him.

Namjoon:You call that a side effect?! Min-yun literally looked like a vampire! And his appearance! It's oblivious that his going through a very grievous agony!

Namjoon shouted at me, more like scolding me.

Taeyung:Rest assured.. Me and some experts got a test on him.. confirming that it's is only a side effect, it will last about a week, he only has fours days to endure the effects..

I said calmly as I gestured my hands to move side to side, to secure my words.

Namjoon:Are you sure?

Namjoon again ask seriously, wanting to confirm me more.

Taeyung:Yes..

I said lazily. When will he stop?