Chapter 24:

Kahron

"Michael!" Mo said as her and Kae tackled him with hugs.

"Y'all gotta do this everytime I see yall?" Michael asks laughing.

"Yup." Mo said kissing his cheek and Kae kissed the other.

"Mo get up before you squish my unborn." I said.

Mo is 3 months pregnant with a small bump and it's hard already too. I stay poking it. When we went to her first appointment to actually confirm that she was pregnant she was already two months along and we didn't even know it.

"Shut up Kahron." Mo said standing up.

"Dang Auntie," Michael said poking her barely there stomach. "Dad told me you was getting a fat stomach but I didn't believe him."

I laughed as Mo sucked her teeth mushing his head. "You and ya dad get on my nerves, I'm pregnant."

"Dang, you too?" I laughed even harder.

"Yo my neph talk like he grown." I said still laughing.

"Well I'll have another lil brother or sister so it's coo with me I guess." He shrugged.

"Nigga," Mo said mushing his head again. "I don't need your approval and it'll be your cousin. Your brother is in your mom's belly."

"No dad said Kae's my sister." Michael said.

"Ya dad crazy." Mo said walking into the kitchen.

"What's up bruh?" I said dapping up Q.

We were all at the mall since Mo and Nee wanted to go baby shopping. Asia and Mogul were supposed to be here too, but Asia wasn't feeling good.

"What's good bro? Sis pregnant and shit." He said pointing towards Mo as her and Nee walked towards us.

"Yeah, but what about you? About to be a dad and shit, how you feeling?" I ask.

Nee was now eight months and huge.

"I don't even know. I'm excited for my son though." He answers.

I nodded. "That's what's up yall got years on yall back. That's everything man."

"True." He nodded smiling as Nee came and hugging his waist the best she could with her stomach in the way.

"My feet hurt." She complained grabbing his hand pulling him to a table to sit.

"Kae don't get your lil ass popped." I heard Mo say. I look towards them seeing Kae stumping towards me crying.

"What's wrong?" I ask picking her up.

She hiccups rubbing her eyes. "Da ice cream." She pointed.

"Want Ron to get you some?" She nods.

"What my young girl wants, my young girl gets." I said pulling out my wallet walking to the ice cream station.

"Kahron she gotta eat first!" Mo says.

"Okay." I say back. "What kind you want Kae?"

"That Da." She pointed to the strawberry ice cream. I should have known since she eats strawberry yogurt every damn day at home.

"Thanks." I said as the lady gave me the ice cream cone. I helped Kae hold it while she ate it.

"You damn dummy." I heard before Mo's fist met my back.

"Fuck wrong with you?"

"You know damn well you heard me say no she has to eat first!" She snaps hitting me again.