Bondita's brave move

Everyone's attention was on Anirudh. He was about to punch him when Bondita stopped him and asked him not to create a scene. She said that we should go to our rooms. They were about to leave.

receptionist to his partner once again- langoor ke haath me angoor kyu de dete hai bhgwaan humesha. Patni itni achi aur Pati esa rakshas.... bichari

Bondita heard them this time. She walked towards him with eyes full of rage and she gave him a slap.

Bon- Agli baar kisi bhi ladki pe buri nazar daalne se pehle iss thapadd ko yaad kr lena..

Everyone stood in disbelief and the receptionist was all shook with the slap. She turned towards her pati babu and gave him a smile , walked to him . He watching him with a proud smile . She said

Bon- Pati Babu!. Chaabi.

Ani- Oh Ha ..yeh lo

Gave her the keys. and they started walking to their room

Bon- Ese kya dekh rhe hai

Ani gave her smile and said- Very Good Bondita

Bon- Ese logo ko bata dena chaiye ki not all Indian women are Beauty some are Beasts too

Ani- Ekdum sach Mishti.

Bondita and Anirudh shared a laugh and went to their respective rooms to freshen up and take some rest.

In Anirudh's room, sitting on a chair thinking and talking with himself

Anirudh- Bondita kitni himmat waali hai kaash iss desh me sabhi ladkiyan uski jaisi hoti. Sbse kitne ache se baat krti hai phirbhi jaha sabak sikhana hota hai ya jaha galat ka samna krna hota hai waha kitni himmat dikhati hai. Ekdum jaise Parvati mata aur Dugga ma hai waise hi Mishti aur Bondita hai.

Suddenly tears rolling down on his cheeks

Anirudh - Pata nhi itne samay tak kaise reh paunga me Bondita ke bina. (wiped his tears) par Bondita barristry krne jaa rhi hai humara sapna pura krne ki ore kadam badha rhi hai. Wo sirf apne liye Barrister nhi balki har uss ladki ke liye Barrister ban rhi hai jo khulli aankhon se sapne dekhti to hai par kabhi usse pura nhi kr paati. Is galat reet ko badlegi Meri Bondita.

In Bondita's room. She took bath and then after drying her hair she laid on bed .

Talking to herself

Bon- Pata nhi kyu par aaj Pati babu ko mere liye ladte dekh bohot khushi hui. Wese to wo mere liye humesha hi kisina kisi se ladte hai kabhi ksj se to kabhi samaj se par aaj kuch alag tha ajeeb sa ek ehsaas tha. Pata nhi kya ho rha hai yeh tujhe Bondita.( Hiding her face with her palm) 

To all the Barrister Babu lover If You Enjoyed reading please do vote and share with your friends . Also please leave a comment it really encourages me to bring up an amazing Anidita story.