Anirudh to Leave for Calcutta

Next morning.

Sunaina- Bhabhi!bhabhi!

Bondita woke up- Ha

Sunaina- Aaj aap kitna so rhe ho.

Bon- Kya waqt hua hai?

Sunaina- 8

Bon- Hey Dugga ma!

She hurriedly brushed her teeth and went to her Pati without taking bath and saw his Pati Babu managing his own chores and not calling Bondita for anything... He kept his bags ready as taxi was to reach by 9 and it was already 8:15....

Bon- Naraaz hai kya aap mujhse?

Anirudh smiled at her innocence- Nhi Mishti me tumse kyu naraaz rhaunga.

Bon- To aaj aapne mujhe uthaya kyu nhi aur na mujhe apne kisi kaam ke liye bulaya ?

Ani-Areey wo to me aaj jaa rha hu aur ab tum aur me alag alag rhenge to mujhe apna kaam krna aana chaiye kam se kam.

Bondita's eyes were filled with tears. Eventually the tears rolled down her cheeks. Bondita broke down and got dis balanced and took support of the corner of bed. Anirudh went to help her . She refused his help and said- Ab mujhe bhi aadat daalni padegi khud ko sambhalne ki. Gave a look to Anirudh with her red eyes. Anirudh did not break down in front of her, acting to hard hearted and practical

Ani- Mishti...(wiping her tears)

Bon- Pati Babu Bohot dar lg rha hai iss nanhi si Bondita ko. Seekha hi nhi kabhi na aapke ya maa ke bina.. jb maa nhi thi to aap aur jab nhi the tb maa thi mere saath aap dono ke saath rehne ki esi aadat hai ki sach ka samna nhi kr paa rhi yeh kamzor aur naazuk Bondita

Ani- Mishti zindagi bohot kuch pehli baar hota hai aur tumne meri Mishti ko kamzor kese kaha usne apne pati babu ki jaan bachayi hai uss Munshi se Hira Mandi me mere bagair kitni himmat se dushton ka saamna kiya tha bhul gyi?

Bondita cried more heavily. Anirudh controlling himself. He is trying to pacify her

Sunaina- Bhaiya taxi aa gyi!

Bondita wiped off her tears.

They went till the car to see him off.. Anirudh turned backwards to bid them farewell... Bondita could not Control herself and she ran towards him and hugged him as tightly as possible cried her heart out. Anirudh's one hand around her shoulder and another on her head. Tears finally rolled down his eyes too but he immediately wiped them so that Bondita couldn't see it.

Ani- Mishti...

Bon- Kya hai?(crying, still hugging him)

Ani- Tumne mere shirt pura geela kr diya hai.

Bondita left him and both laughed but Bondita with tears in her eyes.

Anirudh sat in car and left Bondita stood there watching him go.

As soon as Anirudh left in the taxi. He broke down. He cried more heavily than Bondita

Ani(to himself)- Sorry Bondita mujhe maaf kr dena mujhe tumse dur jaake acha lg rha hai kya?? Nhi na .. me to apni zindagi tumhare bina soch bhi nhi skta .... par yeh sab sirf tumhari bhalayi ke liye hi to kr rha hu na?! Apna vaada poora kr rha hu ki tum apna astitva khud tay krogi iss samaj me...

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder it was Bondita

Bon(imaginary sitting next to him)- Jaanti hu Pati babu.. aap jo krte hai meri bhalayi ke liye krte hai...aap mt royiye aap roge to mujhe acha lgega kya? nhi na to royiye mt.. pls.. jaha tak rhi meri baat mera vaada hai aapse ki me aapko kabhi galat saabit nhi hone doongi..

She smiled and wiped of his tears ,as she was taking her hands off he he held it and cried his heart out. Bondita just did not say anything and let him cry as it was necessary for him.

Taxi driver- Sir you've arrived your destination.

Anirudh looked where Bondita was there and he found no one

Ani(to Taxi driver)- Yes, thank you.

Taxi Driver - May I help you?

Ani- No thanks

Taxi Driver went away after dropping him.

Anirudh on the ship standing at the corner staring at the port , He saw Bondita(imaginary) waving him off and he waved her too. Both with teary eyes. 

To all the Barrister Babu lover If You Enjoyed reading please do vote and share with your friends . Also please leave a comment it really encourages me to bring up an amazing Anidita story.