Trip (Special Chapter)

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE IN THE END.

"I have an announcement!" Joe stood up. The others looked at him staring as if he was an idiot. "Just speak already" Miya said after he paused his game.

"I have tickets to Yokohama!" Joe said showing an envelope while grinning. "That's so far though" Langa said then went back to skating.

The matcha rolled his eyes then stared at Cherry who is fanning himself while watching the others skate. "You're coming with me Kaoru" the megane closed his fan then stared at him with a face that said 'Do I really have to?' Joe just chuckled.

2 days later~

They arrived at Yokohama. They decided to put their things first on the hotel they booked.

"Kaoru Sakurayashiki please" Joe said at the receptionist. Cherry smacked his head and said "Why me?". "You're rich after all" Joe simply replied. The receptionist just smiled at them.

"Why you--" just as they were about to quarrel, the receptionist said "Cherry and Joe, how are you doing?" The receptionist said. The two froze wondering why a random receptionist knew their names in Yokohama.

"Yes I know the both of you, In fact I'm the one who made this trip possible" the receptionist said. The matcha-cherry looked at the receptionist and said "What?"

"You thought that it was a receptionist, but it was me, The Author!" The recep--eh the self-proclaimed 'Author' took of 'her' disguise and revealed a girl with brown eyes and brown short-hair showing a peace sign then smiling.

Joe and Cherry tilted their heads and asked "The what?" "I'm sorry but I don't know you" their response made the 'Author' dropped her peace sign and pouted "Geez I broke the 4th wall just to see you guys then you talk to me like this?".

"What are you talking about?" Cherry looked at her with a confused face. "4th wall??" Joe stared at her with the same look.

'Author' sighed then grabbed something on the desk. "Here's your key room. Let's just pretend that we never had this conversation" She handed them the key then walked away dialing someone on her phone.

"That girl is so weird" both of them said.

"What the?" Cherry accidentally yelled when he saw the bed inside their room. It's just a single king bed. "Kojiro you bastard!" he pulled his boyfriend's ear. Joe was also shocked when he saw the bed. Not that he hate it tho.

"I swear Kaoru I booked a room with TWO Beds" Both of them sighed as they remember the weirdo earlier.

Cherry opened the curtains and he was mesmerized by the view. Joe followed after as he backhug his boyfriend resting his head on his shoulder.

"What do you want to do today?" The musclehead whispered to his partner's ear. Cherry pushed him and said "I'm fine with anything" and laid on the bed.

Kaoru smiled with satisfaction as he felt the fluffiness of the bed and he started to close his eyes.

Kojiro just smiled and let him rest. While his boyfriend was sleeping, he started thinking what to do to enjoy their trip.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸
THANK YOU FOR THE 1K+ READS🎉🥳

So since this is a special chapter, I want you guys to request your ideas of what should Cherry and Joe do on their trip.

Time is ticking🕒⏳