Anidita's Feelings

Ani- Kya bol rha tha Batuk?

Bon- Kal pata chal jayega.

Bondita remembered something she went to the cupboard and tried to take the suitcase on its top.. she could not take it out as her height was reaching there. So she took a chauki and kept it in front of the cupboard took the the bag ,which was heavy . She dis balanced herself and was about to fall when Anirudh came to help her but was late so she fell on Anirudh . Her hairs was on his face and her head on chest, she could hear Anirudh's fast heart beats. The clothes in the suitcase fell on them. Bondita tried to get up , she pushed the ground and moved her hairs from his face. She was about to get up when her hair got stuck in his button. She tried to untangle it hurriedly. When Anirudh did that for her . They both then looked into one anothers eyes and lost there. A ocean in which Anirudh wanted to drown forever, a maze in which he wanted to get lost . Bondita's hairs were blown with wind . They both were lost in each other's eyes. When Anirudh's hand moved to her waist and he helped her move , still looking in each other's eyes. They were standing now. Bondita broke the eye contact and took the photo frame in her hand which she wanted to take out from the suitcase. She took breathe of relief as the photo was alright. Bondita looked at Anirudh and started laughing, for a while he did not reacted as he was mesmerized with the innocent childish laughter, then suddenly he came back to reality.

Ani- Kya hua Mishti?

Bon- Aap..(and laughed)

Ani- Kya hua?

Bondita came towards him and moved her hands towards his head and the time stopped there for a minute for them as soon as they cam back to reality she took the dupatta from his head and said- Badi Sundar aurat lg rhe the aap Pati babu(and laughed again).

Ani(changing topic)- Ab yeh samet le aur soye.. kal uthna bhi hai.

Bondita nodded her head. And then they arrange everything and slept.

Bondita and Anirudh both turned towards opposite directions and pretending to sleep.

Both were lost in the thoughts of what happened. Bondita was blushing smiling and whispered- Kya hai yeh ehsaas?

Anirudh(in his mind)- Pata Mishi mere samne rehti to mujhe kya ho jaata hai ?

He turned towards Bondita and then again to how he was sleeping. She did the same after him.

Bon- Kya me Pati Babu se prem krti hu?saansein tez ho gyi thi meri dil ki dhadkan bhi badh gyi thi ..( and then hid her face with her palm)

Anirudh slowly closed his eyes and when he woke he saw Bondita coming out of Bathroom drying her long black and silky hair with towel. She was only wearing a saree and had no ornaments as she just came out of bathroom but still she looked like an Angel . She was drying her hair and Anirudh staring at her. She did not noticed him.

Bon- Jaag gye aap?? Jaiye naha lijiye.

She turned her back towards him when he came back to reality and went into Bathroom.

To all the Barrister Babu lover If You Enjoyed reading please do vote and share with your friends . Also please leave a comment it really encourages me to bring up an amazing Anidita story.