UGH!

***** Jungkook's POV *****

"Five more minutes," the trainer calls to Jin and Jungkook who are sprinting on the treadmill. 

"Ahhhh! I can't do this," Jin groans. 

Sweat drips down their foreheads as they pant for air. As much as Jungkook likes to exercise, it can be a pain sometimes, especially right after a concert. 

"Please let me finish here," Jimin begs, grabbing his trainers arm. 

J-Hope and Jimin are lying on the floor after having done far too many sit-ups. Hobi is clutching his stomach in pain, his face a picture of suffering. 

"Nope, you have much more to do, you should have started earlier if you wanted to leave with Jungkook," the trainer scolds playfully. 

"You're just mean, you're a fan of Jungkook, I see how it is," Jimin complains, pouting. 

"Come on, let's just finish this quickly," Hobi says, pushing Jimin in the shoulder. 

"And done," the trainer calls to Jungkook and Jin.

They both let out a sigh of relief as they frantically lowered the speed on the treadmill. 

"That's not fair!" Jimin wines. 

The trainer shrugs and hands him some weights. 

Jungkook grabs a water bottle and gulps the water down, wiping his forehead with a towel. He checks his phone and see's that it's almost 11 pm. He wants to go and see Y/N and see how she's feeling about everything, he knows she agreed to it all but maybe now that she's had some time to think, she might have changed her mind. 

"I'm going to head upstairs first okay?" Jungkook says to Jin, patting him on the back. 

"Okay, I'm going to wait here for a bit with these guys," Jin replies, sitting on the floor facing Hobi. 

Jungkook heads towards the elevator, wondering if it's too late to go and see Y/N, maybe he should join Namjoon and Yoongi in the studio, he wanted to work on his mixtape a little more. 

He shakes his head and decides to just knock on her door, if she answers then he'll spend some time with her and if she's asleep then he will go to the studio. 

When he gets to their floor, two guards are standing on the other side of the doors. 

"Hey, what's going on?" he asks, usually there wouldn't be security here, especially at this time. 

"There was a security breach so we are going to monitor the halls more often now," one of them says.

"What? What happened?" Jungkook urges, his mind racing as he imagines reporters sneaking in to take pictures of Y/N because of what happened before. 

"A sasaeng snuck into one of the rooms and attacked a member of staff, it has been dealt with now but we are going to make sure it doesn't happen again," the other guard explains. 

Jungkook bolts past them, straight to Y/N's door and knocks furiously. 

"Y/N! Are you in there, are you okay?" he shouts, grabbing the handle and trying to open it. 

The lack of response terrifies him. 

He immediately whips out his phone and calls her. After ringing several times it goes to voice mail so he calls again and again. After the sixth or seventh call, he leaves a voicemail. 

"Y/N, please call me back, tell me you are okay, I'm sorry if you're asleep but please, I just need to know that you're safe," he cries, ending the call and putting his head in his hands, feeling lost.