9

C h a p t e r : 9
______________________

( S h o r t  C h a p t e r )

The girl stared at the woman in front of her shocked.

" Mrs.soojin... i didn't know..".

Soojin sighed and looked at the girl " Please don't tell anyone about tiffany ".

Seri placed her head on the table guilt filling her. Soojin broke the eye contact. Suddenly seri looked at soojin and whispered .

" I hooked up with Yeonjun...".

Soojin immediately caught with what she said and comforted her
" its fine... i don't know what Tiffany forced Renjun to do with that girl..".

Soojin placed her hand on hers and said " Continue that relationship with Yeonjun till i say so ".

" But won't that be wron-".

" No..its not,  at least i get her out of the picture..she's dangerous ".

Seri nodded and stood up " I need to go ". Without letting the elder woman say anything,  seri walked out aimlessly.

Seri coughed. Was she too hasty in her actions?  She straightened and mumbled " No..they could have told me..or warned me ?".

Two days before she was mad because they cheated on her now she was mad because they hid something like this.

Still how could she trust them even after this passes? Hyunjin? Him? .

If you can hid something like this and lie , who's to say they won't do it again ? .

She kicked a pebble and walked home. Opening her door , she was about to go in , when she stopped.

She never switched on her garage lights?

_______________________

" Okay! Im here what's wrong? ". Yeonjun came in Panting heavily,  he had bolted from his house the minute seri called him.

Seri was standing on the opposite road.

Quickly walking towards him , she linked their hands and pointed to her garage.  Yeonjun frowned
" I..don't understand? ".

" Jun! I didn't switch on my garage lights when I left home ".

Yeonjun bit his lips as he frowned.

" wait here..I'll go in and check".

" NO! im coming ". Seri said adamantly as she squeaked his hand. Yeonjun chuckled and responded " Fine.." .

Yeonjun opened the door slightly and peeked in. His eyes flickered across the room and commented
" Well...i didn't see anything ".

He walked in with seri following him. Yeonjun opened all the doors and shoke his head.

" no one is in here ".

Seri looked at him " You believe me right? !".

Yeonjun nodded " Of course i believe you ". Seri simply nodded and walked towards the kitchen.

She gulped and finally relaxed when her eyes fixed on her refrigerator.  Fear and panic filled her as she took a step back.

" YEONJUN! ".

" What's wrong Seri ?".

She pointed and Yeonjuns eyes widened as he walked closer.

Stuck on her refrigerator were pictures of her undressing and other things , pictures of her in a cafe , in class .

But above that was written the words in Black a creek smile drawn under it.

You + me = Always together .

Others = 7 × 0

:)

____________

Im so sorry for the late update!

I have a writers block on Serendipity and i just don't know what to write so please forgive me.

Second I have more motivated to write a Yeonjun ff and im currently writing it because i have a decent idea.

Once again , i apologies if the chapter does not met your expectations.