~

" I have come here to die!" the proud voice of Miray rang through the plaza as Airstia the girls older sister watched in horror two guards kept the queen from running towards her younger sister who stood ready for her head to be chopped off "And I shall gladly do it rather than bow to a foolish man who wears a crown and a pig wearing a dress" the crowd gasped and people began to scream in anger at the sister of the women who tried to come in between the fated couple, the Emporer stared at the girl with pure anger his empress hugging his side tightly tears threatening to spill, Miray's death was very different than her elder sisters for the emporer gave her a chance at redemption to bow to him and the empress and apologize, but Miray would never bow to a weak king "Forgive me for what I must do" whispered the man who was to chop her head off, the once-beloved girl of the empire with bright hair and Uqinue eyes was no more than a traitor hated by the people just like her older sister, her last thoughts were of her daughter her darling child Arya who had yet to even turn five.

Airstia's Father would be the next to be executed before she herself was killed, you would think that would be the end of the families death but no the next day the Emporer had the young five-year-old Arya summoned to court now an orphan with no family the girl was brought by her third cousin once removed from her father's side, though technically the Monique family line had ended Arya was still the daughter from a family of traitors she was granted an easy death by poisoning, but by doing that not only one house had vanished but two.

{Arya}

{Arya}

{I don't own any of the pictures}