Chapter 75: Manipulation And Despair

Might: Power. Cosmo: Space. Fantasy: Reality. Spirit: Soul. Era: Time. Psyche: Mind.

I awoke back in the Space World. The water on the ground slowly dropped off of my body and clothes. Why was I here again? In fact... something was different. Instead of a simple blue colour everywhere, the world was split into 6 parts. Purple, blue, red, orange, green, and yellow.

Once I was on my feet, something felt... different. My right arm was no longer scorched. My left arm no longer felt tingly from after it was first amputated.

"Hello again, (Y/N)." I turned around, seeing Cosmo standing still with her hands held behind her back.

"Cosmo... where am I?" I stepped towards her. Her mask of wisdom and sternness had returned to her. The five other stones slowly manifested around her, and I was more confused. The last thing I remembered was Wanda in front of me and then a bright light.

"You're in our world. Our combined worlds." Cosmo answered as she closed the distance between us, standing in front of me as the other stones followed.

"Your original body was killed. But your consciousness remains." Psyche (mind) told me. Her eyes were yellow, matching her hair. But how did that work? It was impossible.

"But how?" I asked in confusion.

"When you snapped your fingers, our minds were connected together. The same way Cosmo could talk to you and drag you into her world. We all now have that power." Fantasy explained, his red hair swept over to the side. That sounded... odd still.

"Because of that, you may even be able to use our powers like you could with Cosmo." Might tapped his jaw. "But unlike Cosmo, we won't strive to get at you sexually." He added, suddenly being punched and knocked to the ground by Cosmo.

"Shut up!" She growled at him. To say that Might was the Power Stone, he went down to the ground easily.

"Use your powers?" I raised an eyebrow. Okay, now they had to be bullshitting me.

"If you had to that badly. Though it would probably drain you." Psyche looked up into the air as she seemed to mentally fact check herself.

"For the record. Drain what?" Might raised a hand as he tried to get up. Psyche nodded to Cosmo, making her kick him to the ground again.

"Steve Rogers didn't do as we had asked. So we're gonna have to hope that you can use our powers." Fantasy mumbled.

"Steve didn't do what?" What did Steve not do?

"He didn't revive our bodies before returning the stones." Fantasy answered. This is why I had mixed feelings about snapping. The rest of the team are idiots and wouldn't remember.

Cosmo suddenly fell down to a knee, a hand on her head as if she had suddenly gotten a bad migraine. Both Might and Fantasy crouched down next to her, being in the closest proximity to her. What was happening? I had so many questions.

"What is it, Cosmo?" The two asked. Cosmo seemed to wave them off as she stood back up again.

"Someone's messing with my powers on the outside. I don't know who or where, though." She mumbled with a hand on her forehead.

"Well, how do I get out there? I'll find out who's doing it. Plus, I need to get back to Wanda." I told them. I didn't want to stick around here. Even if the place looked cool.

"Erm, you don't. You can't just go back out there." Spirit said as if it was an impossible task. Cosmo had saved me before, so she had to be wrong. I could see Era take a step away from the group, doing the same thing that Strange did back on Titan. He floated into the air, channeling his power and seemingly looking into the future.