Chapter 8

It's been over 3 weeks since I got here, things have been going very well for me. I've however started developing feelings for Leyton which is sometimes nerve wrecking. Leyton was very busy though so I only saw him for about a total of 3 hours a day.

Today was the day of the brunch and I couldn't help but to feel nervous. I was rather shy around new people and these people were no exception.

I sat on the chair in my bedroom and faced the mirror as Rebecca sprayed and braided the left and right side of my hair up into curly, high ponytail. She however left some of my bangs down to hang. Brianna surprised me by offering to do my make-up saying that she would make it as natural as possible since I had objected to it from the on set. I wasn't a fan of wearing makeup so I never applied any except for today. 

Charlotte, Keegan, Olivia and I had gone shopping last week with Keegan following behind us with a stoic and emotionless face. Charlotte made sure that she bought everything that I needed plus things that I didn't really need which was jewelry and the expensive iPhone, that I still forgot the name of. I was normally not a person who bought expensive things so I wasn't expecting to buy the oh so expensive gadget. We bought shoes, dresses, shirts, skirts, you name it and it was there. We even bought underwear which I have to admit I actually needed. We bought about 4 dresses from a boutique and the price of those dresses was insane, but when I tried to object, Charlotte took the clothes to the cash counter and paid for everything while completing ignoring my protests as I walked shamefully behind her.

It was an expensive shopping trip that I personally would not have gone along to.

"Don't worry, Leyton's family is nice. They don't judge but his Mom is a hugger." Brianna said as she packed away the make up kit.

"Okay thank you, Anna. I didn't know that you were both a makeup artist and a chef." I teased.

"What can I say, I'm the Jack of All trades." She said with a flip of her long blonde bangs, making us all laugh at her sudden dramatic character.

"I won't lie, I'm really happy with your work." I said admiring the final product seeing as Rebecca had also finished doing my hairdo. "Thank you guys so much." I said standing up and giving them both a hug. 

"We enjoyed dolling you up, so this benefited all three of us." Said Rebecca to which Brianna nodded to.

"Sky!" Called out an excited Olivia just before she jumped into my arms. "Daddy says you will be coming with us to Grandma and Grandpa's, is that true?" She asked with her hyped up adorable voice. Even if I wanted to chicken out before I couldn't now that I had seen her looking so happy just because I was coming along so I said the only thing I could say.

"Yes, I am. Are your excited to see them?" I asked flashing her a big smile of excitement to try and cover up my nervousness. I watched from the corner of my eye as Rebecca and Brianna exited the room with twin smiles.

"I am, I haven't seen them in long time." She said emphasising the word long. "You look so pretty." She said as she looked up and down my body after she had gotten out of my arms.

"Thank you, you look even prettier than me." I said as I twirled her around making her giggle.

I had on a nice flowy knee length dress in order to make the look more casual. I also wore some three quarter long boots to pull of the look. All in all I looked nice, casual with just a little something extra so that it didn't seem like I was trying to much.

"Alright let's go, Munchkin." I said as Livvy linked our fingers together and pulled me to the door

~~~~

Leyton's POV

I sat by the kitchen counter as I waited for Olivia and Skylin to finish up upstairs. Olivia had gone upstairs to fetch Sky and then Brianna went to watch some TV or to read a book so she also disappeared on me. I decided to read through my emails while I passed the time.