Our Narrator: The Protagonist

OCTOBER

I gritted my teeth in annoyance as I once again have to explain that-

"I. AM. NOT. THE. FUCKING. PRINCESS"

This endless torture all started when Princess Athanasia disappeared last week ago, and ever since her disappearance, Obelian knights, mercenaries and random people are going crazy looking for the princess, which is not my problem but-

"How can you not be the Princess? You look exactly like her."

As you can tell from the dialogue, I look "exactly" like the Princess.

Do I find that nice?

I mean, I'm thankful for the compliment, since Princess Athanasia is known to be the most beautiful person in Obelia but- it gets annoying when people refer to me as the Princess for fun.

Am I actually her secret twin?

No, I am not her secret twin. I'm 2 years older than the Princess and was born on October, hence my name October.

Yes I know, "very creative".

Could I be related to the Princess or is actually her hidden sibling?

Uh no- I have no jeweled eyes. My parents are loyal to one another or in other terms, they're lovesick idiots and besides that- I know for a fact if my mom did do the deed with His Majesty, she should be dead by now.

I shuddered at that thought.

Turning to face the mercenary, I said,

"Listen Sir, I don't look "exactly" like the Princess. I have darker and shorter hair than the Princess, my eyes are a darker blue than hers, also it's not jeweled, and by the way, do I look 15 to you?" Emphasizing the last sentence, the burly guy eyed me up and down.

"Well, an appearance could be distorted by magic."

Rubbing the back of my neck in frustration, I replied, "Do you think the genius Princess Athanasia, would go around selling herbs and potions looking like a poorer and duller version of herself?"

"Well, she probably would hide in plain sight."

That- that made sense.

I nodded, agreeing.

Where else would be the best place to hide in a country when the Emperor is looking for you?

My answer is the same with this bearded buffoon.

It would be amongst the common people.

But-

"Sir, it's annoying enough that you are bothering me with my work, could you please stop insisting that I'm Princess Athanasia?" I smiled at the idiot in front of me and added,

"And if you are planning on bothering me, could you just come back tomorrow at 10 in the morning, then I probably might consider sparing you 15 minutes of my time."

As I turned to leave I spotted a familiar annoying crimson headed knight from a distance.

Ugh.

To be honest, it wasn't just idiots lurking around me. There were also some looking for me since my line of work is healing, and a primary example of them is,

"Hey, isn't that the crimson knight?"

Felix Robane. Rich, Handsome, Talented and Rich.

Felix Robane is an example of a person that I don't want to bother with, and so-