𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

AARON

As I guided her through the second floor I could see her face full of confusion as to where we were going. Her eyes travelled to every door we passed, yet we didn't enter any of them. However, I finally stopped once I reached the last door to the left, as far away from eye sight so I didn't have people questioning what there was inside the locked door.

Fetching the key from my pocket, I unlocked the door, opening it slowly. Madison's eyes grew as she stared at the array of things in the room. Her eyes first found the mahogany poster king size bed with holes in all four posters. Then she saw the chains hanging up from the ceiling. Then her eyes moved to the two seat couch on the right side of the room where in the future she will kneel in front of me as I sat. And finally they moved to the wall facing us, this, clustered in flogs, canes, ropes, sex toys, gags, and everything imaginable. And through all that staring she didn't once seem scared, didn't once seem frightened, and didn't once look like she was regretting what she was doing.

"This is the room." I said looking at her as she kept on staring with amazement.

"Does it have a name?" She looked at me with the most innocent expression, as if asking if my dog had a name.

"A name? Why would it need a name?"

She crossed her arms in front of her, biting her lip as she thought of something. "Hedonism. The hedonism room." She smiled proudly.
[hedonism: the pursuit of pleasure; sensual self-indulgence. Philosophy: the ethical theory that pleasure is the highest good and proper aim of human life.]

"I like it. Hedonism it is."

I let Madison survey the room, look at things closely, touch them if she needed to, until she felt as ready as I wished. I walked to the bed and sat on the edge while Madison stood a few feet away from me. "Undress." I ordered sternly, and was happy when seeing Madison oblige, unbuttoning her pants before pulling them down her legs with a sway of her hips. Her eyes kept looking at me, those green orbs that ignited so much emotion.

She then unbuttoned her blouse slowly, taunting me with the swell of her breasts. Her bra came off next, followed by her panties, in which she decided to make a show my turning around and bending from the hips down to take them off, granting me a perfect view of her pussy and ass.

"Come here." She once again obliged, just like the perfect submissive she was, walking towards me until she was standing in front of me. I traced her curves with my fingers, going over her breasts, to her stomach and her hips, then guiding my hand between her legs, where I stroked her pussy carelessly.

"I'm going to tie you up, and flog you fifteen times. I want you to count like you did in the kitchen, and thank me afterwards. If you want me to stop just say your safe word. Understand?" I stood up, looking down at her petite frame.

"Yes...sir."

I nodded, noticing she was understanding more about the game play we were taking part of. "Good girl." She bit her lip, smiling softly once I uttered the words, making me want to utter them for all my life if I could.

Once I grabbed her small hand in mine I guided her to the two chains hanging from the ceiling. I locked her wrists at the holes at the end of the chains, and parted her legs. I came back to her with a black flogger in hand, giving her a nod of reassurance before I walked to her back, caressing her body with the strands of the flogger.

I didn't let her know when I was starting, I didn't give her a heads up, I just waited until her breathing had calmed and she was ready, before I hit the first blow right in her left ass cheek. Her body flinched at the contact and after some seconds the counting started. "One. Thank you, sir."