Alone 2

A/n - Since the novel is edited, the name was already chosen. Hope you guys don't feel sad or offended.

"So, what's her name?" Lisa asked while checking Jungkook and writing reports. TaeKook looked at each other and then at their daughter, then again at each other.

Jungkook spoke "Her name is Kim Hyue Ae" they smiled while looking at their daughter who now is sleeping in her appa's arms while holding his necklace tight in her hand.

"I will call her Eunjoo," Yoongi said and bopped Hyue Ae's nose.

"Any more names?" Lisa asked. The others shook their hands sideways "So, which name will be on the birth certificate Kim Hyue Ae or Kim Eunjoo" Lisa asked confused.

"Woman, only I will call her Eunjoo otherwise her name is Hyue Ae" Yoongi looked like an angry cat.

"Sorry, I haven't slept for two nights" Lisa laughed nervously and others gasped.

"Why?" Ana asked worriedly.

"I am a doctor, it's normal" she moved her hands in the air "And don't call me unless you need me because I am going to sleep. Anneyongaseyo people" and with she walked out.

"So, now what?" Taehyung asked.

"First, Hyue Ae in her crib," Rose said pointing at the crib.

"But she will start crying if the necklace goes out of her hand" Taehyung pouted.

"Then remove the necklace and give her you idiot" Rose sighed at her idiot friend.

"Yes, you are right" Taehyung kept her inside the crib and removed the necklace from his neck, and gave it to his daughter. He pecked her forehead and went to his bunny and pecked his forehead then sat beside him.

"Now, what?" he asked the others. Namjoon sat on the bed sighing.

"Let's go back home except for Taehyung," Jake said. Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah, I agree. I am tired too" Rose said as she sat beside Namjoon.

"So, everyone, leave," Taehyung said smiling. The others gave him dumb look.

"What? I want to spend some time with my babies" Taehyung pouted.

"Yeah, don't show that ugly pout we are leaving," Jimin said making a disgusted face.

"Yahhh!! his pout is not ugly, it's cute" Jungkook kissed his pout "Now, leave shu shu"

Everyone said their goodbyes and left the three alone. Taehyung turned to Jungkook and kissed him deeply, pulling him closer by his waist, Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck carefully.

The kiss was not hot but when Taehyung put his tongue in Jungkook's mouth without his permission he whimpered in the kiss making Taehyung smirk. Taehyung and Jungkook were having a tongue fight with each other but Jungkook moaned and lost the fight when Taehyung squeezed his ass.

They were eating each other's faces while Taehyung slowly pushed Jungkook down on the bed and hovered over him still kissing. They left the kiss because of a lack of oxygen and looked at each other's faces while panting.

Taehyung went down on Jungkook's neck and started giving hickeys and open-mouth kisses on his neck and slowly opening his shirt button going down to his nipples, sucking them while Jungkook grip on Taehyung's hair harder pushing him towards him and biting his bottom lips from moaning otherwise Hyue Ae will wake up.

Taehyung with one hand was rubbing and pinching Jungkook's nipples while his other hand went inside Jungkook's shirt touching him sensually up and down, making him shiver in pleasure.

Jungkook's hand was now going down to Taehyung's crotch and rubbing it making the latter groan on his nipples when the nurse walked on them but closed her eyes and turned around.

"Please stop, he is still injured" both groaned and left each other. They straighten their clothes.

"You can turn around," Taehyung said. The nurse turned around.

"What happened? Why are you here?" Jungkook asked the nurse with a blushing face.

"Dr. Lisa said to keep checking on you from time to time" Jungkook nodded.

"No need to come I will call when I need," Jungkook said as he looked over at his daughter.

"But-"

"I will talk to her don't worry" the nurse nodded and left.

Taehyung sat beside Jungkook and caressed his cheeks with one hand whereas the other went to Jungkook's hand and kissed it.

"I am sorry bunny" sadness was visible in his eyes and voice.

"For what Taetae?" Jungkook is confused.

"For putting you in danger again and again instead of protecting you"

"When did you put me in danger?"

"First with my dad and second with Sana" Taehyung clenched his jaw but loosened it when Jungkook caressed it.

"You protected me and our baby bun from dying with your father and so did with Sana"

"But if it weren't for me you wouldn't be in a dangerous situation"

"If it weren't for you then there would be no Taekook, no Kim Jungkook, and no Kim Hyue Ae, Taetae" Jungkook kissed him.

They shared a loving kiss for a few minutes and left the kiss when they heard Hyue Ae cry. Jungkook picked up her in his arms while Taehyung rang the bell. The nurse came in when TaeKook were trying to calm their daughter and Jungkook figures out that she was hungry.

"She is hungry"

"You can produce milk" TaeKook gasped

"No wonder I tasted something milkish right now," Taehyung said thinking and getting a smack from Jungkook.

"Thank you" the nurse bowed and left.

_______________________

After feeding Hyue Ae, 

The couple was laying on the bed with Hyue Ae in her crib at first but then like before they asked for a bigger and they got it, being VIP has its perks Ig- wait the hospital is owned by the Taekook.

Hyue Ae was sleeping in between TaeKook and holding the necklace in her sleep which Taehyung wore again when she was sleeping, the two were admiring her face. She had big doe eyes and long eyelashes like Jungkook and a nose and a mole under her left cheek like Taehyung.

Hyue Ae slept in her eomma and appa's arms whereas Jungkook fell asleep in his Taetae's arms while patting his daughter's chest lightly and Taehyung fell asleep while surrounding and creating a protective aura around his two diamonds.