Bonus Chapter

Mikaela POV

I opened my eyes as I hear my alarm blaring sound in our room. I glanced at my fiance whose still lying beside me sleeping like a baby. I shake him a little making him stirred from his sleep.

"Babe... Wake up! Your mom is looking for you!" I said to him.

"Huh??" He said as he opened his eyes and smiled as he saw me.

"Ohhh... Atlast the day has come for me to have you and you will be all mine starting today!" He said to me and hugged me tightly.

As much as I want to savor this moment with him I'm afraid his mother is already looking for him since I see his phone keep vibrating in the night stand table.

"Babe for sure your mom is calling you. I can see from here your phone keeps vibrating!" I said to him as pulled from him.

"Urggg! Can I have a moment with my baby doll!" He whined as he hugged me.

"Come on get up! You will have every time with me starting today. So get up and go to your mom!" I said to him.

"Yeah yeah! Love you baby doll!" He said and kissed me in my lips. He was about to deepened the kiss but I push his chest. He frown looking at me.

"Morning breath!" I said while I wiggle my hands to him.

He groaned and pulled out from the bed. After that he walked outside but before he can close the door. He gives me dazzling kind of smile.

"See you at the wedding baby doll. Don't make me wait for long! Love you!"

"I love you more!" I said while giving him a blowing kiss.

I didn't miss how the idiot grinned then closed the door. After minutes pass, just as I finished taking my bath, the make up artist and stylist arrived perfectly on time.

They began to prepare me. Starting to hair, make up and nail polish. I don't how mucj time it consumes but after t that I feel exhausted and hungry. My parents brought us breakfast and thank goodness or else I will going to faint.

After so much preparation I was able to finish after three hours. My god! I don't know why it need to put this so much time preparing. If it's only me I will only settle with simple.

But I personally requested to the make up artist to only put minimal amount of make up on me. I want to be look like natural. I just don't want to put so many layers of makeup on my face it feels heavy.

As of my hair I preferred it a little curly and leave it hanging on my back with a knot on the middle of it