The Dragon's son Part 4

It had been 1 month since Bell disappeared, the Loki and Hestia familia would meet once a week to share what they had found out about Bell. But to sum up all of their findings, they had found nothing that can help them for their search

Bell POV
I was floating around the void until father called me, he must have something for me to do. My face may not show it but I'm really excited. I can't wait to see what kind of quest he'll give me.

"Hello father" Bell said as he approached the dragon, "did you request of me?"

"Yes Bell. I have your first mission" the dragon said, "there is this adventure in Orario, his name is Hyakinthos"

"What do you want me to do with him?" Bell asked immediately

"Patience Bell, I am getting there" the dragon said, "you are tasked to either kill him or capture him and bring him back here"

"Why?" Bell asked

"He tried to kill you, I think it's only fair that you return the favor" the dragon said

"Okay father, shall I leave now?" Bell asked

"Not yet, take these" the dragon said as he made an orb out of pure darkness, when it died down Bell saw a set of armor and a sword, "this gear shall aid you"

"What is it father?" Bell asked

"It's armor and sword that I forged from my scales, I also added some of my magic inside it" the dragon said with pride, "now take them and go, do not waste these items"

"Yes father" Bell said as he grabbed the armor and sword, the armor was pure black, it was light weight too. The sword was also black but it had a red center on the handle.

"I'll be going now" Bell said before leaving through a portal

"Now Aria. Let's see your daughter fall after seeing the one she love is now her enemy" the dragon said as he looked at the cage. Aria sent a cold glare at the dragon

"Let the show begin" the dragon said before projecting some sort of magic, through the magic they saw Bell approaching the city of Orario.

Hostess of Fertility
Another week and still no information that could lead to us finding Bell. The whole city seems happy after his disappearance, it makes me sick how they turned on Bell so fast.

"Finn what's bothering you?" Welf asked, after Bell left the two had been talking more since Welf was the captain of Hestia familia.

"It just doesn't seem right, everyone turned their backs on Bell" Finn sighed, "without hesitation they made him an enemy"

"Captain, we should stop talking about this" Tione said while pointing at Ais. The mention of Bell's names would always get her upset, she felt as if she had failed him.

Meanwhile in the other side of the hostess of Fertility was Hyakinthos, he was labeled a hero after he had claimed that he knew that Bell was a monster.

"Hyakinthos! Tell us again how you found out he was a monster" a soma adventure asked

"Yes yes, it all happened during the war game, I saw his dragonic eyes but before I knew it I lost" Hyakinthos said, "when I left Orario I made it my goal to come back and save Orario from that beast"

"So cool!" The others around him said

"Oh please, your making me embarrassed" Hyakinthos said

"Hyakinthos! You didn't save anyone" a voiced called out, they all looked to see Mord with his gang approaching him