Chapter-12

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Taehyung felt a pair of soft lips on his forehead. 

Minho didn't kissed him on lips instead he kissed him on his forehead.

Taehyung opened his eyes and smiled at Minho. 

Jungkook was still fuming because he still kissed Taehyung even if its his forehead.

Yugyeom was disappointed with the script writer of this unnamed K-drama but it is unscripted so there is no script writer. He wanted to see some spice.

Wendy was still not convinced at all.

"What was that?" Wendy asked.

"A kiss." Minho answered.

"I meant on lips!" She said.

"A kiss on forehead shows respect and care. And in our relation respect values more than love. And I don't need to prove you anything. You are a no-one in my life." Minho said.

"And lady, I will appreciate it if you get out from here. I was silent because I didn't want to waste my time on you but looks like I have to step in." Taehyung said as he walked towards Wendy and stood behind her.

He pulled a pocket knife from his sleeve and placed it in front of Wendy's throat. He put his another arm around her waist caging her. Her breathe hitched as she slowly looked down towards her neck.

Taehyung pushed the knife a little enough to make a cut and make blood flow but not enough to slice her veins and kill her. He only wanted to threaten her. Which he successfully did.

"P-Please leave m-me! I w-will not a-annoy him anymore!" Wendy stuttered as tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Taehyung smirked and said, "I hope you will not. Because its better for you." She nodded and Taehyung backs off a little to free her. She quickly ran towards the door stumbling in the process.

Taehyung went back to Minho while Jungkook and Yugyeom were still standing on their places frozen with eyes popping out of the sockets and jaw hanging. 

Taehyung has definitely changed so much. The sweet, shy and fragile Taehyung is now bold, sassy and strong. And Jungkook fell in love with Taehyung more.

But he still didn't forget about the kiss which made him angry and he clutched the glass on the table too tightly as it broke into pieces.

Everyone's eyes snapped towards him as Yugyeom shakes his head while Taehyung ran towards him and took his wounded hand in his hand and examined it.

"What the hell, Jungkook! Why did you do it?" Taehyung asked as he took Jungkook towards the couch and made him sit there.

"I don't know how it happened." Jungkook lied but he was happy as Taehyung's attention is now on him.

"Wait here I will call someone to treat your wound." Taehyung said as he started dialing a number.

Jungkook's face fell hearing this. He thought that Taehyung will treat his wound himself.

"I don't trust others. Can you treat it?" Jungkook quickly said as Taehyung looked towards him but nodded.

Taehyung grabbed a first aid kit and kneels in front of Jungkook. Jungkook's mind raced with dirty thoughts but he shook them off.

He was still staring at the spot where Minho kissed. He wanted to clean it but how?

He wandered his gaze around the room. His gaze fell upon the wet wipes on the table. He grabbed one wet wipe.

"You are sweating Taehyung." He said and started cleaning Taehyung's forehead.

"Thanks, Jungkook. But I will do it myself." Taehyung said as he started blushing a bit.

"No. You can keep treating my wound I will do it for you," Jungkook said and Taehyung hesitantly nodded.

He turned his attention back to the wound and Jungkook started wiping his forehead. He rubbed at the particular spot again and again but not too obviously.

"Its done," Taehyung said as he stood up and walked towards the bathroom to wash his hands.

"What was that?" Yugyeom who was watching everything amusingly along with Minho asked.

Jungkook just shrugged and walked to his seat. Yugyeom and Minho shared a knowing glance.

Taehyung came back and sat on his chair and glared at Minho.

"You have an explanation to do, dear Minho. Tonight at my place. You should be on time." Taehyung said glaring at Minho. While Jungkook was throwing daggers at Minho with his jaw clenched.

"Sorry Tae, but not tonight." Minho said and laid down on the couch.

"And why not?" Taehyung asked.

"How can you forget?" Minho said and dramatically gasped.

"I am already mad at you, so stop playing and tell me the reason." Taehyung said.

"Today is the party for celebrating my deal with Mr. Min." Minho said.

"Oh yes, I forgot that you have a company and you actually care about the work. Because most of the time you are here in my office." Taehyung said and Jungkook's blood started boiling as he thought that Minho is always here with Taehyung.

"Shut up and I hope you are coming." Minho said. Taehyung was about to say something but Jungkook cut him off.

"Of course after all you are his boyfriend Mr. Choi, aren't you?" Jungkook said with gritted teeth while glaring at Minho.

"No, he isn't my boyfriend." Taehyung said before Minho could say something. Jungkook quickly relaxed and turned towards Taehyung.

"What about earlier?" Jungkook asked calmly.

"He lied in order to get rid of that lady." Taehyung informed. Jungkook finally breathed and nodded at Taehyung.

"And yes, Minho I am coming. How can I miss my lazy best friend's achievement party!?" Taehyung said and smiled.

"And Mr. Jeon, I hope you are also coming." Minho asked Jungkook and Jungkook quickly nodded.

"Of course, I am." Jungkook said as he still can't leave Taehyung with Minho in the party alone.

"Taehyungie, I am going. See you later!" Minho said and hugged Taehyung. Jungkook burned holes at Minho but was happy that he is finally leaving.

When he left Taehyung's secretary Momo came in.

"Taehyung, Lisa called, she is looking for you." Momo said.

"I'll go find her right now." Taehyung said and Momo left.

"Sorry guys, I have to leave now." Taehyung said and Yugyeom nodded. Jungkook wanted to know who is Lisa but Yugyeom already pulled him towards the exit.

-----------------------