41.

*Unedited*

Mia stepped out of tent, and went to the small utility tent they sat up a near the jeep. It has small electric and utility items running on the generator which is connected to the car. Well, they could make camping cosier.

She went back after freshening up to find Aaron laid on a reclining folding chair. Sun was coming up illuminating the dark waters hills and flowers. Mia shyly went to him, she stood up beside him to take in the sunrise. She was so entranced by the beauty of it, that she caught off gaurd when Aaron grabbed her wrist and tugged -forcefully- causing her to fall on him.

"Ye kya kar rhe h aap?" She asked when he trapped her in his arms, so she couldn't get up. He seized her wrists in his grip and made her sit on his lap, she glared at him, afraid that someone would find them in this compromising position.

"Aapko kya lagta h kya kar rha hoon mein?" He replied feigning innocence. She huffed but her cheeks darkened. Her body hot on flames due to their closeness. She removed her eyes from his mischievous smile, tried to focus on the sunrise ahead but getting distracted by the hot breaths that are falling on her neck.

She squirmed when he started placing chaste kisses on her neck, "Someone will see."

"There is no one here, besides us." Aaron stated.

"Where's Everyone?" Mia asked turning towards him. They were so close that she can make out the green inside his blue irises, their breaths mingling.

"They went hiking." He told her.

"So early, in the morning." She mumbled. It was neither hot nor cold in here, so the temperature wasn't any problem. But the day was just started so it's chilly.

"Baby, it was early, only for you." She smacked his arm for teasing her and he chuckled lowly. He dipped to kiss her bashful smile but she turned her head so his lips landed on her cheeks.

"Seriously, I was just teasing." He mockingly rubbed his arm before taking her chin into his fingers and deeply kissing her. He only let go when there was no oxygen left in her lungs to breathe.

"Wanna go swimming?" He asked after some moments.

"I can't swim." Was her simple reply.

"More likely afraid, you have told me, care to elaborate?" She glance at him, that beach day feels like forever ago but not much time has passed since then.

"My uncle took me and my brother to learn swimming. And while my brother got a hang of it in a few times but I just couldn't do it and I fell sick too. So, he just started focusing on him and left me all my own. There was nearly so many times I was drowned,before I gave up learning. And this one time, our school has been to a trip to a water park. And I fell in the pool, whole school laughed at me, and no one saved me until I was nearly unconscious.
Now, I think, my dumb ass falling in the pool was really hilarious but I don't wanna go through it again." She finished in a monotone. She was not a fast learner and her drowning in front of the school was one of the most embarrassing and frightening moments of her life. That developed her true aversion of water.

She remembered connecting very deeply to The Deep Water of William O Douglas, but only to the first half of it.

"That's sad. Water is home for many adventures. I wish you had hot a better tutor back then and better friends." He looked deeply in her eyes before speaking, "Wanna try with me?"

"I will be a bother Aaron." She was talking from experience,"Don't trouble yourself."

"Basically, you are insuiating that I am not a good teacher." Before I could protest, he dumped me on the recliner and started making his way to the fall.

I watch him walk away, not knowing what to do. My fear of water run deep and I don't want to make a fool of myself. But the look of disappointment on Aaron's face is too much to handle.

I am not sure if he is just saying to provoke me to join him or he was really hurt. But I could try anything to make it better or to be back in his arms.

Halfway through the tent, he slip his t-shirt off and let it fall on the sheet spread beside the small lake.

My eyes widened at what I saw. And the word tumbled out of my mouth before I could stop it.

"Wait!."

*****