Don't bring strangers into your house

By the time I realized that I just dragged a bloody body of a handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes into my apartment-

It was already too late for me to regret it.

I stared at the features of the man whom I brought inside my apartment due to the conscience of a drunken me.

I'm dreaming, aren't I?

I slapped both of sides of my cheeks with my two hands and sluggishly forced myself to get a first aid kit.

Retrieving the box filled with unused bandages and gauze, I blankly stood beside the Anastacius look-a-like who was unconscious on my sofa.

I eyed his ripped white shirt.

I sighed,

This is going to be a lot of work.

After watching a tutorial on youtube on how to dress a large gash on the torso, I somehow- successfully managed to bandage his wounds properly.

Probably thanks to me finishing all of the seasons of Grey's Anatomy.

But that was beside the point.

The point is- what shirt is he going to wear? and how am I to change his worn out pants?

I sighed once again.

I grabbed my cellphone dialed the phone number of my ex boyfriend and waited for him to answer the call.

"Hello?"

I rolled my eyes at the way he meekly answered my call, but decided not to say anything rude or bitchy against it.

"Bring me 2 pair of shirts, preferably something oversized, sweatpants and boxers."

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

From the other side, I could hear him shuffling and colliding with objects.

I sarcastically chuckled.

He was probably pulling his pants after a night with the woman he cheated me on with.

Bitter, I replied, "I had sex with a guy earlier after you dumped me and I accidentally ruined his clothes."

"Wait- what do you mean?" I massaged the creases on my eyebrows trying hard not to scream at him to just do it.

It didn't really help the fact that I'm still not sober.

"Just bring the fucking clothes to my apartment and place it by my door."

"Young-" I ended the call and breath out a large sigh.

Maybe I was acting a bitch, but after finding out that my boyfriend for 2 years was cheating on me with a college student. It seems quite justifiable for me to act like one.

I frowned.

Way to excuse my toxic attitude towards him.

While waiting for my ex to arrive, I watched the guy that was shirtless and was lying on my sofa.

I smiled to myself.

Alone with my own thoughts, I decided to cook a dish while waiting for clothes that will arrive on my doorstep sooner or later.

Walking to my kitchen, I pulled the door of the refrigerator and checked my groceries.

I eyed the contents of my fridge, and then I grabbed the leftover kimchi that was packed inside a container. Turning to the tray of eggs that was placed on the other side of the fridge door, I grabbed some eggs and under the tray, I grabbed some of the spring onions that I placed next with the other vegetables.

I shut the fridge close with my hips, and then went to grab a can of spam on the top drawers.

I then checked the remaining rice inside the rice cooker that was placed beside the faucet.

I rolled my sleeves up, washed my hands and tied my hair.

I patted my hands on my thighs and then prepared to cook.

I decided to cook kimchi rice for me and the smoking hot guy that is unconscious on my living room to eat since that was probably the only thing I could make that could distract a stranger from the fact that they are in my apartment.

I don't want him thinking I kidnapped him.

Well, I probably would if I could, but still-

Finished with cooking, I grabbed the pan that I cooked on, to put it into the dishwasher.

Yet as the hair on my nape stood up, and my entire body overcome with goosebumps, I swinged the pan at the direction of my uneasiness.

Oh shit.

My eyes widen, I eyed the man who held the pan with his hands, and was staring at me with curiousity.

"Uhm- Hi?"

He frowned, opened his mouth, and said something only for me to just gaze at him blankly.

I thought he speaks English because he looks like a foreigner- I guess I'm wrong.

Not knowing any languages other than Korean and English, I just waved my hand at him, and smiled warmly. I then pointed at his wound, and pointed at the leftover gauze on the coffee table on my living room and signalled it to him that I tended his wounds.

Did he understood what I mean?

Sighing as I realized he didn't, I accidentally said in korean "I'm going crazy" only to see him perk up at my words.

Shocked, I opened my mouth to say,

"Can you understand Korean?"

"Pardon?"

What? Is he Jungkook or something? Pardon-

"I mean, do you understand me now?"

"I do."

"Oh! Thank God, I thought you spoke another language."

"Is that so?" He stared at me, as if he was deep in thought.

Uncomfortable, under his gaze and him being attractive and shirtless, I just grinned awkwardly.

"I cooked us a meal. Uhm- would you like to eat? Sir-"

He smiled at me, amused as I asked him for his name.

"Anastacius"

"Anastacius?"

"Yes, Anastacius de Alger Obelia."

"Pardon?"

"Are you not familiar with my name?"

"No- It's just that... Are you perhaps the crown prince of the Obelian Empire?"

Jokingly I asked him.

He was probably just playing,

"I am"

"What?"

"Well, I was until my brother tried to kill me."

"What?"

"Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing is wrong. I just thought that my brain just short circuited earlier. May I ask a proof that you are really Anastacius."

Again, I said it as a joke.

But for him, it didn't seem like it was a joke.

The so called Anastacius blinked, and with a snap of his fingers- a black light emitted from his hand.

I laughed.

"Wow! I definitely should think twice before drinking 5 bottles of soju again." I said before fainting.

Lesson learned, never bring a stranger into your house while drunk or they might end up being the villain in a webtoon that you've read.