Chapter 39

The morning was cold today. The soy was dull and great threatening to spill rain down among the land and turn it to a muddy mush. The air seemed thicker with fog and overall the chill was shivering. But something was strang today's and thought the weather did not seem decent the morning had a strange golden glow to it. A aura that something good and new had been brought into the world making the stars above the thick layer of cloud rejoice.

Aurora sat down on her bed the letter Domminc had given her yesterday in her hand.

She flipped over the tinted brown paper scanning briefly over the address in scrawly Sirius writing.

Sirius's owl always knew where she was. She ripped open the envelope pulling out the yellowish paper and began to read.

Domminc jumped when Aurora came blinding into the loving room, the letter clutched in hand as she hastily grabbed her coat shoving it up your arms.

"I have to go" she announced as she yanked on her shoes struggling to stay on one foot.

"What's all the racket about?" Lucia asked in confusion as she appeared from the hallway leading to her room.

"I dont know Aurora just came running in like a stampede and nearly gave me a heart attack" Domminc said as they both glanced as Aurora trying to button up her coat.

"Gotta go be back later" she said rushed throwing open the door. "Wait where are you going!" Domminc shouted after her standing up from the sofa.

Aurora looked back at them grinning so widely she felt like her cheeks may fall off. "My friend just had her baby" she gushed slamming the door behind her.

Lucia and Domminc stared at the door in thick silence. Slowly Lucia turned to look at Domminc.

"Luci we shouldn't... she's so happy" Domminc murmured a sad glint in her eye.

Lucia looked just as pained. "I dont want to Don, but... I'm not risking my neck on it" she said her voice was firm and cold.

Domminc sighed "I'll tell him tonight".

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

Aurora yanked the hospital doors open with so much force she nearly toppled back.

She earned herself some very questioning stares from passing  patients in wheelchairs and their nurses in the hospital as she ran about frantically.

Her hair was messy and she was still in her black silk pyjama trousers and button below her long expensive looking coat and scruffy black muggle shoes she had threw on.

She ran to the front desk making her young boy there jump in supprise. "Do you know where lily Evans is?" She asked excitedly nearly jumping up and down in the spot.

"I uh... wants she in for?" She boy stuttered a she began searching the files.

"Oh she just gave brith" Aurora said bouncing on her heels. The young boy grasped a file opening ut witha little "ah".

"Yes shes in room 204, 2nd corridor to the left" he said smiling politely. "Thankyou" Aurora said quickly and dashed off.

She searched the corridors till her eyes landed on 204 with a large grin, but as she reached for the door knob she was supprised at his quiet the room was.

If sirius and James where in the same room it was very rarely quiet.

She knocked softly then opened the door a crack. Lily was sitting up on the hospital in a thin floral gown looking exhausted but a content smile on her face.