Chapter 20

Author P.O.V

"We'll be back before he wakes up, so don't worry" Jordyn says looking at Damien who looks very confused and lost at the moment. I mean imagine one of your bosses calling you to come babysit, but you swear none of them had kids.

The three man hate to leave Nacia home without one of them but this is the final storage units they have to break into before everything is over with. It's basically the final boss and they need everyone out there except Damien of course that boy can't aim to save his own life, and the three men trust Damien a little more than everybody else.

"If I see one mark on him I will kill you" Trey warns in all seriousness causing Damien to nod his head in understanding abruptly because he knows Trey isn't one to mess around with.

"Aye calm down Trey, but seriously we'll kill you" Shawn says nodding his head adding onto Trey's promise.

"Okay damn" Damien says feeling overwhelmed and pressure to keep the little boy safe. It sounds like a really big responsibility from the way his bosses are talking.

"Y'all chill out Damien isn't one to do anything that would put his life at risk" Jordyn says giving Damien a pointed look. And Damien nods his head in agreement it's true he knows better.

"Okay can I ask one question?" Damien asks and the three men nod their heads.

"Who's the baby daddy? when? who? how? why?" Damien asks with a lot of confusion laced in his voice, and who would blame him?

"You in our business?" Shawn questions giving Damien a weird look.

"I'm babysitting at least give me an explanation" Damien says back sounding defeated. He's not trying to be noisy he's just curious.

"Maybe next time anyways just make sure nothing happens to him das his room over there, and that's all" Jordyn explains pointing in the extra room Nacia is sleeping in. It was really hard because Nacia always sleeps with one of the men depending on who he feels like sleeping with. Today it was Trey, Nacia was refusing to even get out of the man's arms knowing if he did Trey would leave. Trey carried him around the house bouncing him in his arms until he was knocked out, now getting him in the bed was a whole another disaster, but they made it through.

"What if he wakes up?" Damien questions.

"He won't" the three men answer in unison because Nacia loves his sleep probably because he never got any being forced to stay at storage unit in all. It doesn't matter how loud you are that boy will sleep through anything until he feels like waking up which is usually early in the morning since the three men do put him to sleep really early.

"Okay" Damien says in understanding and the three men leave the house, get in the car, and start driving towards their destination.

"I may have done something bad" Shawn says out of no where and Trey and Jordyn look at him with questioning looks.

"Well what's new?" Jordyn says with a deep sigh preparing himself for what's about to come out of Shawn's mouth.

"Shut up, anyways I may have promised one of the boys from halloween night that I would protect him" Shawn says quickly catching both Jordyn and Shawn surprised.

"Nigga what? you know what one problem at a time" Jordyn says focusing on the mission at hand before worrying about Shawn's stupidity.

"We'll talk about it later" Trey adds on with a deep sigh and Shawn slumps in his passengers seat feeling like a child in trouble which he is.

The rest of the drive is quiet with leaving the three men in their own thoughts. Shawn couldn't help but let his thoughts drift to Andre.

When the three men get to their destination their men are already waiting for them with the guns ready to go.

Trey, Shawn, and Jordyn get out of their cars and walk over to the Men Trey starts giving is instructions and everyone listens very closely.

They've done it a million times so they know the drill.

"Shawn, Jordyn don't do anything stupid for the love of god" Trey finishes off giving the boys a stern look. Jordyn makes a face of offense when Trey asks him not to do anything stupid as well.

"Let's go" Trey says and starts walking into a territory that's not theirs. Jordyn looks over to the side and notices something that interests him. Someone is running around.

Now he knows Trey said to stick together, but Jordyn just can't walk alway knowing there's someone there so he stops walking and goes the other way away from the group. He does skillfully so no one notices he's gone.

Suddenly people start shooting at each other which does not surprise Jordyn.

"Not y'all trying to escape" Jordyn says evilly shooting someone who's running away right in the head. He reloads his gun and shoots one more person.

He'll never understand why people ask for the smoke and then try to run when they get it. He notices someone go into a building and he chases after them not failing to kill them.

Jordyn leaves the building and starts looking for more lost causes then he suddenly feels a sharp pain in his thigh. He looks in front of him and shoots at the shaking person in front of him who drops dead. Imagine if he knew how to aim.

"Fuck Trey's gonna kill me" Jordyn says ripping off a cloth of his shirt and wrapping it around his wound applying lots of pressure.

"Of fucking course" Shawn mumbles running over to Jordyn who can barely walk. He was the first one who had noticed that Jordyn had disappeared, so he left to look for him.

"Get on" Shawn sighs turning his back to Jordyn and leaning down Jordyn gets on quietly knowing he doesn't have a choice.

"Thank you" Jordyn mumbles wrapping his arms around Shawn's neck. Resting the side of his head on Shawn's shoulder trying to regulate his staggering breathing, and trying to ignore the pain in his thigh.

"You're welcome princess" Shawn says as he starts walking faster towards where the car is. Shawn is lucky because Jordyn doesn't have any strength to hit him. Shawn knows they need to get the bullet removed and give Jordyn stitches.

Trey and the group of men were already done with clearing the place now they needed to find the storage rooms kids were kept in.

"Trey we've gotta a problem Jordyn's dumb ass got hit" Shawn says and Trey turns around with a look of irritation on his face and rushes over when he sees Jordyn on Shawn's back everything was going so well.

"Ight imma need y'all to do the storage clearing yourselves y'all know what to do right?" Trey says quickly and his men nod their heads knowing the drill.

Trey and Shawn rush Jordyn to the car and Trey gets into the drivers seat while Shawn sits in the back with Jordyn applying more pressure to the wound.

"Why you always doing some dumb shit?" Shawn questions shaking his head.

"S-sorry" Jordyn manages to let out Shawn shakes his head and mumbles an "it's okay."

"Take us to our old neighborhood" Shawn instructions because the hospital asks to many questions, and their personal specialized doctor is to far and probably asleep, and their own house is to far. This is the closest location and destination.

Trey's about to ask why, but he puts two and two together because he's smart like that and starts drinking breaking all the tragic laws in the books.

an update sorry i've been busy with school y'all !!! thank god it's almost over!