Rescuing Private

Classified's POV (until I say XD)

After letting Juno use me as a rescue floatie, which I didn't mind, we found our rescue raft and spare food. Now we were eating as the penguins, mostly Skipper, were complaining. Juno was sat next to me as she hard her arms crossed and it was her idea to show off in front of the butterballs for using Private as a diversion and getting him kidnapped. So I'm making the most of it. "2004 Grand Cru. Hint of pear, white peaches." I said as I handed Juno some whine and gently clinked glasses with her before she sipped it with a smile.

"You have to try this salmon." Eva said as Juno giggled. "I've never been more hydrated in my life." Short Fuse said as Juno raised her glass in agreement. "Let me cut you a piece of this salmon." Eva said and looked at me. "No, thanks I'm stuffed. Might have to loosen my utility belt." I said with a chuckle as Juno giggled softly. "How about you?" Eva asked her. "Of course. I'd love to try a bite." Juno said as Eva handed her the fork. "Oh, that is the most delicious salmon I've ever had." She said happily and set the fork down.

Corporal offered Short Fuse more salmon as he shrugged it off. "Nah, I'm full. Just dump it into the ocean." He said as Corporal did just that. "You know we're all in the same boat here." Skipper said as Juno glared at them. "No, we're not. Not since you butterballs let Private get kidnapped to show off your ego to North Wind." Juno said as it surprised them she was acting this way towards them. "Perhaps you would also express a little concern that you stole and destroyed a 19 billion dollar vehicle!" I said as Juno crossed her arms and looked at me. "But also what you did to Private." I added quietly.

"Bill me." Skipper said as I growled a bit when beeeping happened. "Corporal." I said as he was about to eat a piece of salon. "Corporal." I said as he made a screen pop up while Juno and I walked over to look. "We're picking up a signal, sir. It's five klicks Southwest, but it stopped at that remote island." He said as we look up to see the island as I leaned on the pillar of the raft with my arm above Juno who was also leaning on the pillar. "Land? Good on you. You tracted down land!" Skipper said happily.

"Nah, silly willy

"Nah, silly willy. We've been tracking you're little secretary slash mascot." Short Fuse informed him as Juno looked at me surprise. I gave her a smirk and winked at her. "What you put a homing device on Private?" Skipper asked as looked back at him. "All of you actually, when I darted you. And Juno by accident." I said and showed my date gun before putting it away. "You low down, dirty, filthy, flea bitten, butt sniffen, toilet drinker!" Skipper said as he made his way over to in front of me, standing on Corporal.

"Skipper." Juno said in a warning tone as he looked at her. "But good." He said with a nod. "See? I told you, you should left it to the professionals." I said and took a bite of crouton. We made our way over by night fall we made camp a little always from Dave's sub as I turned on a hologram. I see Juno looking towards the sub with a stressed and nervous expression. I got a cup with tea and creamer and started stirring. "You and Private must be close." I said softly.