Chapter 6: George's Idea (fluff)

» heads up «
- nothing really bad :)))
- lil bit of swearing

Clay sat up, turned to George and smiled. "That was nice." George blushed a cherry tone. Clay grabbed a new pair of boxers and George's hoodie. George struggled to get up. Slowly, he wobbled over to grab a new pair of clothes. "Wait.. that's my hoodie!" Clay wheezed. "Mine now." He smirked. George smiled, grabbing Clay's hoodie and putting it on. "Then this is mine." George smirked. Clay wheezed, tugging the hood over Georges face. He walked over to the couch, signalling George to follow him.George noticed and scurried behind him.

They both sat down on the couch, cuddling together, talking about anything and everything on their mind. "Hey, Clay." "Hm?" Clay mumbled. "Remember I told you, I thought of a bunch of stuff to do today?" George said, turning to face Clay. "Oh yeah! Would you mind telling me them?" Clay said smiling. "Well duh, that's why I brought it up." George giggled, gently pushing Clay on the shoulder. "ow, George you're hurting me!!" Clay said sarcastically. "Sure I am, idiot." George smiled. They both laughed, facing each other, staring at each others details, admiring the other. "Anyway.. let me tell you.. or actually.. let me write them down!" George got up and grabbed a sketch book. He walked back to the couch and grabbed a pen off the wooden coffee table. Clay waited patiently for George to write down all his ideas.
"Done!" George screamed, Clay flinched at the sudden jump scare George gave him. The older boy handed him the paper. Clay read through it. "Hm, let's see.. watch movies, play Minecraft, dance, cuddle, just listen to music, fashion show, baking and.. wait the last one is crossed off?" George winked at Clay. "Hint, we already did it." "O-Oh.. I see." Clay blushed. "It's a good list Georgie, what do you think we should do first?"

George thought for a moment, looking up at the ceiling. George eventually said, "Dancing and listening to music would be nice?" Clay nodded repeatedly. "I'll make a playlist for us!" Clay said, smiling, grabbing his phone and adding songs to a playlist. George shot up, waiting for Clay to start playing some tunes. "Try guess it, Georgie poo!" Clay grabbed George's hands and spun him around. "O-Oohh! I know this one..! Uhh.. Sweater Weather!!" Clay's face lit up. "You got it!" George smiled, his smile was massive. It lit up the entire room. "I love this song." "Same!"

The two boys started dancing with each other. As the song finished off, another started playing. "I already know this. 'Heat Waves'." Clay grabbed George's waist, nodding. "I burn you." "You melt me." They said to each other. The two boys started giggling, leaning on each other's foreheads. "Georgie.." Clay interrupted. "Yes Clay?" George replied. By then, another song started playing. "Georgie.. we've known each other for awhile.." George looked confused for a minute. "We have.. where are you going with this..?" Clay picked George up, George's legs wrapped around him, hugging him tightly. Clay looked into George's sparkly eyes, "George.." George looked concerned, putting his hands on to Clay's shoulders. "George.. will you.." George's mouth slowly opened. "Will y-you.. be my.." George quickly swung his arms around Clay, blushing and smiling. "Y-Yes.. I'd love to." Clay started blushing. "Y-You didn't even let me finish.. but I'm glad that was your answer." Clay smiled, slowly putting George down. He bent down and kissed him. "I love you Georgie." George smiled, taking Clay's hand gently. "I love you too."

After a few minutes of cuddling and listening to music, the duo decided to do something else from the list. "Ok, let's see.." Clay said, picking up the sketchbook and skimming through all the bullet points. George grabbed the sketchbook and stuck out his tongue. "You're too slow!" George laughed. Clay smirked, grabbing George's hand. "Come on, Georgie! Give me the book." Clay said in a child like voice. "No!" George smiled. "Pfft.. fine." Clay wheezed.
George spoke up, "I can't think.. which one should we do first.. fashion show, or baking..?" it went silent for a bit. "Ooh! What if we do it both at the same time?" Clay suggested. "Clay, you are literally Albert Einstein." George said, slowly turning his head to face Clay. "Or maybe it's just because you're dumb." Clay smirked. "I'm not!!" George pouted, crossing his arms and turning away from Clay. Clay started wheezing like a kettle. "Sure, handsome." Clay said, getting up and walking to the bedroom. George was trying very hard to look like he doesn't care. But he couldn't help it, he blushed a ruby tone, with a flustered look. George sat up, taking a deep breath. He got up and walked over to Clay. "Here's the box, take out something." George took an outfit out himself, it was a police officer costume. George quickly got changed. "Shit, I look good." George said fluently. Clay started wheezing, "Hell yeah." Clay walked to the kitchen without George noticing. George finally looked up to give Clay a smile, just to see he wasn't there. He walked to the kitchen to see Clay.

Clay had an apron on that said "Kiss The Cook". George smirked. "Kiss the cook?" Clay wheezed. "Come on Georgie~" George rolled his eyes, smiling. He went on his tippy-toes and kissed Clay. "You're so short George!" George blushed. "I'm not THAT short!! Hmph! Bloody giraffe." Clay was a living kettle at this point. "Phew.. anyway.. what would you like to bake?" George tried getting onto the counter. Clay started wheezing again. "D-D-Do you need h-help G-Georgie??" he wheezed in between his words. "No!" George shouted. Clay collapsed onto the ground, dying of laughter. "You are SO short!!" George pouted, finally lifting himself onto the counter. Clay slowly but surely got up. "Y-You know any recipes, shorty?~" Clay cupped George's chin. George blushed, "N-No, I don't, but there's this one really nice recipe that my mum used to make.. let me look for it." George ran to get his phone. The short boy grabbed his phone off of the guest room's side table. He waddled back and started scrolling through some websites. Clay stared at him. Admiring him. "Here we go! Ok, for this recipe.." he skimmed through the paragraph, "you'll need: flour, sugar, eggs, butter, a pinch of salt.." as George carried on reading out the ingredients, Clay was grabbing all of them from the cupboards, shelves and the fridge. "Yeah, I think that's all."

"Let's get baking!" George smiled. Both started tipping the dry ingredients into a big bowl. Clay started to mess around, flicking flour into Georges face. George squinted, quickly rubbing the flour out of his eyes. "You little bitch!" George said jokingly. It all turned into a full on war, flour got everywhere! "Shit." Clay said. "How are we going to clean this all up?" Clay laughed. "Oopsie." George finally said, "Let's just get in with the cake.. we'll do something about it lat- WOAH!" George slipped on some flour and fell on his tushie. Clay started wheezing again. "Stop! It's not funny!" "Y-You're right.. it's not funny.. it's VERY funny!" Clay was wheezing, trying to catch his breath in the process. George got up, blushing, dusting the flour off. After a lot of laughter and eventually, actually baking the cake, they finished. "It smells so good!" George smiled. "You did a good job Georgie!" Clay held George's waist. "You too, Clay.. hey actually.." George held onto Clay's waist. "You need a nickname!" George said excitedly. "Not yet Georgie, I'm tired.." Clay said, again, with a child like voice. "You're such a liar.. Dweam." Clay's eyes widened. "No! Not "Dweam"!" George smirked. "Yes Dweam!" They both started laughing.

"I love you, Dweam."
"Ugh.. I love you too, Georgie.."

(hiii- sorry i took awhile to upload another chapter :') i have been tired o-o anyway, thank you for reading, leave some ideas please- i cannot think qvq bye! have a great day/night :3)