Chapter 30

TW!!!! R*PE IS GOING TO BE MENTIONED!!! I will not describe rape; it will only be mentioned!

=Alexandra POV=

I was awake the whole time waiting for Zoey to enlighten me with her presence, but she never came. Stephan came multiple times, feeding me mac and cheese with water. Mac and cheese, mac and fucking cheese It tasted like sh*t combined with rotten cheese. Couldn't they at least feed me something better for my stomach?

"Stephan, this tastes like s—t," I said, spitting the disgusting thing out of my mouth.

"Well, get used to it; it's the only thing you will be fed," he said, bringing another spoonful of mac and cheese to my mouth. I opened my mouth, deciding to eat if I wanted my strength back.

"So, how's life?" I asked. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"You know you act like everything's fine for this kind of situation."

"I mean, I know I was kidnapped, and I know I should be bawling my eyes out, but I don't take things seriously," I said.

"Now answer my questions." How's life?" He scoffed and fed me again.

"It's good," he said.

"That's it?" I asked, "Tell me about you, like this might be my last time with human interaction," I said, and I kicked his foot lightly.

"You're so stubborn. My life is okay; I have a nice job and an amazing girlfriend," he said, smiling a little.

"You too live together?" I asked.

"Yeah, she moved in with me," he said.

"Damn what a shame; imagine how broken she's going to feel when you're taken by the police for kidnapping and murder," I said, shaking my head. He frowned.

"I'm not going to jail; Zoey said she would leave no trace," he said.

"Did you forget I'm in a gang?" I said and added, "They will find my body. Ricardo will either kill everyone or let all of you rot in prison. They are looking for me at this moment, so you better get ready." I said.

"Actually, Zoey wants them to come. "She wants them to see you get killed," he said and fed me again.

"Well, that's even better," I said, and shoved him to give me another bite. We stayed silent for a minute until I broke it.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"23"

"You're really young to be doing this,"

"That's what I told Zoey, but she didn't listen and joined your gang," he said.

"Since when did she start this revenge shit?"

"Since the day she found out our dad was killed," he said.

"So all this fucking time she was our enemy," I said, wincing as all the memories we shared together came to mind.

"Bro, I really thought she was my friend—no, not a friend; I thought she was my sister, but I guess life just wants to fuck with me every damn time," I said with a grunt. He stayed quiet while playing with the shaggy mac and cheese.

"This bitch saw me in my lowest time and acted like she actually cared. She was there next to me every time we had a mission; she was there every damn moment. I cried or laughed; I told her all my secrets and feelings, and she acted like she cared. But all this time she was just acting like she wanted to freaking kill me because I killed that rapist of her father," I said, getting angrier at every nice moment we laughed. Just thinking about the fact that all this time she lied to me and faked being my friend hurts me.