doyoung - one morning

word count : 557

-

you yawned and opened your eyes. the sun was shining through the windows and you sat up, but only to pulled back down.

"don't get up yet," doyoung said and pressed his lips to your temple. "i'm surprised you're already up. you went to sleep after i did, didn't you?" he asked.

"yea, but i guess my body said it was time for me to wake up," you said and pecked his lips. "good morning, handsome."

he smiled and opened his eyes, "good morning, beautiful." he tightened his grip around you while you tangled your legs with his.

"you don't have work today, right?" you asked him.

"no work," doyoung confirmed and kissed your forehead. "we have the whole day to ourselves for a change," he said. "do you want to go out and do something?"

"i'm fine with anything," you replied, "actually, can we go to the record store? i want to buy a new vinyl."

he nodded. you reached in and kissed him. doyoung chuckled, "i love it when you spend the night."

"why?" you asked.

"cause i get to see your beautiful face when i wake up the next day," he answered and snuggled closer to you.

"do you want some coffee?" you asked him.

"coffee? i'll go make you a cup," doyoung offered.

"are you sure? don't you want to stay in bed for a little longer?" you asked and brushed some strands of his hair away from his forehead.

"yea, you can stay here," he said and kissed your forehead. he sat up and got out of bed. he grabbed a jacket from his closet and put it on while leaving his room.

you pulled the blanket up a bit more and continued to lay in bed. after a bit, doyoung came back with a mug and you sat up in his bed.

"take a sip and tell me if it needs more sugar," he said and brought the mug up to your lips.

you took a sip and nodded your head. "it's good," you replied and carefully took the mug from him. doyoung got back into bed and laid back down while you drank some coffee. you brushed a hand through his hair while holding the handle to the mug with your other hand.

"i'll fall back asleep if you keep doing that," doyoung spoke up and rolled into his back.

"then don't fall asleep," you replied and drank some more coffee. "oh, we should go to the farmer's market."

"farmer's market?"

"mhm, it's been awhile since we've been," you added and looked down at doyoung. his eyes were closed and he was hugging your legs. "you do realize that you need to wake up so we can go out, right?"

he grunted, "can't we just stay in bed for a little longer?"

"says the one that got out of bed to make me coffee," you responded. "once i'm done drinking this, i'm going to get ready. i'll wake you up once i'm done curling my hair."

"okay," he said and tightened his grip around you.

"you need to let me go."

"no."

"babe, we literally said that we're going out today."

"how about thirty more minutes?"

"guess i'll drink my coffee slowly then," you sighed and noticed doyoung smile. you shook your head and drank your coffee while morning continued.