renjun - photoshoot

word count : 516

-

"can you tilt your head a little bit? yea, there we go," the photographer said.

you continued posing as the camera and lighting equipment continuously flashed. after some time, the photographer and some of the staff looked at the photos on a computer monitor while a stylist came up to your and fixed your hair.

"okay, you can go change into your next outfit, y/n," one of the staff members said to you.

"okay." you left the set and went into one of the dressing rooms. another staff member had your next outfit ready and you changed into shorts and a plain t-shirt with a jean jacket on top. you switched the sandals you were wearing to a pair of sneakers.

a makeup artist touched up your makeup before you left the dressing room. you saw another model on the set but didn't recognize him.

you waited for one of the staff members to call you back onto the set as other staff members were making sure your outfit was okay.

"okay, everyone, let's move to the other side!" a staff member announced and you followed the staff to another area of the room. you stood near some vanities while waiting to get more pictures taken.

"so, you're a model, too?" someone asked and you looked over and saw the model that was on set except he was wearing different clothes than earlier.

"yea," you nodded. "i'm y/n," you introduced and took out your hand.

"renjun," he introduced and shook your hand. "you're really pretty by the way, i saw you earlier when you were on set."

"oh, thank you. that's sweet of you," you smiled and he smiled back at you.

"y/n! renjun! come on!" a staff member called the two of you. both of you went back onto the new set and the photoshoot continued.

renjun leaned against a car while you sat on the hood of the car.

"can someone fix his hair?" the photographer asked and a stylist walked into the set and fixed his hair. "y/n, turn your shoulders a bit to the front," the photographer directed and you moved. the camera and lights started flashing again as more photos were taken.

the photoshoot continued on with more outfit changes and more set changes. eventually, the photographer and other staff members were looking through all of the photos taken and making sure they had all of the shots that they wanted.

you sat at a vanity while a stylist straightened your hair out.

"i'll be right back, i need more clips," she said to you and walked away. you put your phone in your lap and looked away. you noticed renjun sitting at the vanity next to you with a different hairstyle.

"your hair looks good," you spoke and renjun looked over at you.

"oh, thank you," he smiled at you. "you doing anything later?" he asked.

"well, i was going to get a smoothie, and i would love for someone to join me," you mentioned.

renjun smiled again, "i'll take you up in that offer."