jisung - shopping mall

word count : 578

-

"i'm telling you, i saw them together!" you said while looking through clothes in a store.

"johnny and ten together? nah, don't play, y/n," yang yang said to you over the phone.

"i'm not! when i was in line for starbucks, i saw them in the food court!" you said and grabbed a shirt off of a rack. "i'm telling the truth."

"maybe i'll pop by and see for myself," he laughed. "okay, i need to finish putting some books up."

"i'll meet up with you at the library at five," you said.

"okay, see you later," yang yang hung up.

you put your phone in your back pocket and looked at the shirt in your hands. you realized it was the wrong size and put it back. you looked for the right size for you but couldn't find it.

you continued going through the store and found cute crop top. you tried to reach up for it, but you could barely even touch it since it was so high up.

"do you need some help?" someone spoke to you and you turned around to see your friend, jisung. "oh, noona."

"jisung? since when do you work here?" you asked him.

"a little over a month, i only work here on the weekends but i have to cover for someone today," he replied, "what are you doing here? i thought student council had a meeting?"

you shook your head, "it got cancelled so i decided to come here since i have some more time," you answered. "um, could you tell me how much that top is?" you asked, pointing to the crop top that you were trying to get earlier.

"sure," he said and easily grabbed the hangar to one of the shirts. "it says it's fifteen dollars," he said, holding the tag, "do you want it?"

"yea, could you grab me a large?" you asked.

"a large? you're tiny, why do you need a large?" jisung asked while grabbing you the right size.

"it was nice of you to say that i'm tiny, but i'm not," you said and he handed the crop top to you, "thank you."

"yea, no problem," he smiled. then, you heard a voice coming from his earpiece. he pressed a button, "i'll be right there," he said into the microphone. "sorry, i need to go."

"no problem. see you around," you said and jisung waved while walking away.

you looked around some more and went through the accessories. you grabbed a gold colored necklace and decided to buy it.

you looked at the time and realized that you needed to go buy some food for dinner before heading to the library. you walked towards the cashier stand and went up to one of the cashiers.

"hey, hyung, i got this," jisung appeared and replaced his co-worker. "hey."

"hello again," you smiled.

jisung scanned the two items and put them in a bag. "that'll be twenty dollars," he said and you put your debit card into the chip reader. the machine started beeping, signaling you to take your card back. "do you want a receipt?"

"yea, just put it in the bag," you said to him. he nodded and put the receipt in your bag before handing the bag to you. "thank you, jisung."

"you're welcome, noona," he smiled. "i'll see you tomorrow."

"see you at school," both of you waved before you started walking towards the entrance of the store.