kun - spilt coffee

word count : 389

-

you were on your way to meet up with your boyfriend, kun, at the skating rink that opened up recently for your weekly date. the crowd became heavy and it was difficult to look around for him.

as you walked in the direction of the rink, your phone rang. you took your phone out of your bag and saw that kun was calling you. you answered the call and put your phone up to your ear, "kun?"

"hey honey, are you nearby?" kun asked over the phone.

"i think so. i see the skating rink up ahead," you answered while walking towards the rink.

"then you should see me. i'm standing on a bench," he replied.

"i'll keep walk—woah!" you accidentally bumped into someone, causing that person's drink to spill all over your sweater.

"oh, i'm so sorry," the person tried to help you out.

"it's fine," you replied and huffed out a sigh. you tried to dry off your sweater as best as you could until the stranger walked away.

"y/n!" you turned around and saw kun jogging towards you.

"kun?" he came up to you and panted. "are you okay?"

"yea, the crowd lightened up a bit and i saw you. are you okay? your sweater is all wet," he said.

you nodded, "i'm okay, babe."

"you should take that off. the stain isn't going to get out until you wash it," kun said to you. "hand me your bag."

you handed him your bag and took your sweater off. luckily the coffee didn't stain the shirt you were wearing underneath the stained sweater.

"of course this happens when i wear my favorite sweater," you sighed and folded your sweater up. you put it in your bag and took your bag back from kun.

"it's okay, y/n," he said and kissed your forehead. "are you cold?" you nodded. "here, wear this," he said and started taking his jacket off.

"kun, i can last for the night. i'll be okay," you reassured him.

"you say that, but you'll probably get a cold. here," he replied and put his jacket over your shoulders. you put your arms through and held his hand.

"thanks," you said and kissed his cheek.

he smiled at you and kissed you back, "come on, let's go ice skating."

you smiled, "okay."