Chapter 21 - Headlines & Call Out.

I woke up and they all were still slumped,I looked at my phone and I have never seen so many notifications.I looked at my phone and I was in multiple headlines,even worldwide,I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast for all of us.They woke up and walked in,I sat there disassembling my gun and cleaning it,I cleaned my barrel,springs and bullet feeder,they saw the breakfast and left me,I already ate and when I finished cleaned my gun I went into the gym.I put on a short and took off my shirt,I started streching then did some push ups,I did 100 in 4 sets I then moved to sit-ups,I did 100 in 4 sets I moved to pull-ups,I did 50 in 2 sets then I benched 150 pounds,I moved to dead lifts then did my personal best of 200 pounds,I did squats with weights then did 130 pounds.I took a picture of the 200 pound weights then I got called out by a desperate Slim.

Ven✅
@Ven

Just did 200 pounds :)
(Picture)

====
Replies
====

@slim : you're a pussy,come box me bitch.
@Ven : get on my weight first bro.We can spar.
@slim : I want an official fight.
@Ven : you want money? If it's offical,no deal.
@slim : no,you scared of getting your face beat up
@Ven : I don't show my face,so we can do a live spar session or nothing.
@slim : 3 months from now in LA.
@Ven : done.

====

The back and forth went number 1 on trending in a few seconds.I got a boxing trainer immediately and a personal trainer,we went straight into a training session in my house,I was learning how to box professionally by a coach that trained Mike Tyson and Manny Pacqhiao before.They tested my punch power and their eyes went wide.

"You can knock him out with one punch if you're hitting like that"
He said.

The others walked in,they only heard about me training,hiring trainers and fighting now.

"You really wanna go in with that guy"
Rae asked me.
"Yeah just so he could shut up and stop begging everyone for a fight"
I said and she looked at me surprised.
"I want to put him face down infront of millions of people"
I said and did speed training.She left speechless.

-

I continued training until I was burned out,then they told me which gym to come too,they got me some of the best trainers in L.A,although it was just sparring I was not going down like Nate and Logan,it was going to be streamed infront of millions of people and some people were gonna be there.A change of plans came up though.

@slim

@Ven I'll come up to your weight,we are going to have an offical fight.We'll get a deal in order.

===
Replies
===

@Ven : fine by me.

===

It went trending again,I was just gonna have to train 10 times harder.

-

I took a shower at late in midnight,after planning,tactic planning and signing a deal with Triller.My veins were still very evident,I just put on boxers,took a picture of my arms and posted.

Ven✅
@Ven

Training is going well :) I won't be as active so enjoy while you will.
(Picture)

===
Rae went back home because she had meetings to attend too.I went in bed and fell asleep from exhaustion.

-

I woke up,ate breakfast according to the plan and went to the gym in a hoodie and shorts.They greeted me and got me warmed up,I did some training before I went in the ring.They wrapped my hands,put the gloves on and put the mouth gaurd in.I was taller than my partner,we touched gloves and my trainer was recording the session.I held some distance while throwing some accurate jabs with the reach advantage,I did a three shot combo,I threw 2 jabs with the left hand then did an overhand with the right,he got pushed back so I put more pressure on him,I threw some straights and hooks while conserving stamina.He threw a massive blow to my jaw,we wore headgaurds but it still hurt,I threw a firm and powerful right hook and he dropped down.The trainers cheered me on because that was a knockdown in the first round.We stopped the sparring and my partners nose was bleeding,I gave him a hug and we went back to training.I trained without a ski mask because it would be unfair,I took the video he sent and blurred my face,I took a picture from the video of him knocked down and posted it.

Ven✅
@Ven

After one day of training.I got the best trainer bro :)
(Picture of my face blurred but partner knocked down)

====
Replies
====

@Valkyrae : omg.

@Sykkuno : I'm so proud of you :)

@Pokimane : jesus

====

We focused the day on cardio,stamina and speed.When we finished it was nightime again,I got home and went to sleep again after a shower.

We switching the plot for a few chapters,I hope you don't mind <3