𝟏𝟎 → 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

❝Leaving❞

As you got lost in watching the volleyball practice, a voice spoke from behind you,

"What are you doing here?" a security guard asked. 

That was when you stood up and starting apologizing for your actions. You hoped that after you apologized, the guard would leave you alone. 

"I'm so sorry for intruding," you said and gave the guard a smile.

The guard looked at you with a deadpan expression on his face and then grabbed your arm. You looked down at his hand and he spoke up, 

"You must be another one of the fangirls," the security guard looked as though he was already done listening to you.

Even though you didn't get the chance to defend yourself based on what the guy assumed. That was when the guard spoke up again, making your eyes widen, 

 "Okay, out you go," the security guard said, dragging you outside. 

"Wait-," you tried to say, but the guard spoke over what you had attempted to say.

"I don't want to hear it, you need to leave, this is a private practice," the guard said, the walking and dragging you outside did not stop. 

You needed to come up with something fast, so you tried to convince the guard to let you stay for a bit longer. You spoke up as he continued to drag you, 

"But the practice is almost over, I really need to talk to someone in there," you almost started to beg.

You could not lose your nerve in telling Atsumu, you were so close to telling him, but this guard was intervening. 

"Yeah, yeah, save it for later," the guard replied with an eye roll.

That was when you had made it outside the gym, and the guard pushed you outside. You were able to catch yourself, and that was when you also heard the door shut behind you.

You turned around quickly, and shouted in the air,

"Seriously?!" you shouted, facing upwards.

That was when all your anger was gone, and you said to yourself,

"I just wanted to talk to him," you said softly. 

You turned around, ready to go back home. Though you then heard the door open once again, and a voice that you knew all too well spoke. 

"Y/N?" Atsumu said.

That was when you had turned around and saw your ex. Seeing him face to face did make you want to lose your nerve to talk to him, but you had to, you had no other choice at this point.

"Atsumu," you replied softly to what he said.

You moved a bit away from him, trying to create some form a distance between the two of you. Thouhg, Atsumu was not letting that happen. 

Instead, he moved closer to you, taking a step forward. You saw that the rest of the team continued to walk together, leaving the two of you alone.

At this point, you were happy that they did not notice you at all, though that might change later on based on how Atsumu reacts to your news.

You took a deep breath in, and it was silent for a bit longer. Then, the silence was broken by Atsumu, and he asked,

"What are you doing here?" Atsumu asked as he adjusted the bag on his shoulder. 

Your throat was dry, but you were able to speak soon enough,

"We need to talk," you said with a sigh.