Chapter 47

*Every family has a unique story of their own*

*Leah's Pov*

Thor and Steve were fighting with two iron Legion bots that shot through the wall infront of us; and Tony, in his iron man suit, shot into the air fighting against Ultron.

Clint and Natasha were looking around somewhere, probobly fighting some men that were ordered to shoot anyone they come across. So while they were all fighting atleast one person, I decided to confront my old friends that I would call my family.

Wanda had disappeared somewhere, most likely going to mess up someone's mind. But I saw Pietro. His blue blur running up to me. He picked me up bridal style and ran behind some stacked up boxes, placing me down gently. He hasn't done that to me in ages, so I honestly felt like I was going to throw up.

"Leah, don't do this. Come back to us, I don't want to hurt you," he said, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Pietro-" I said with my Sokovian accent, because I missed talking with Pietro and Wanda.

"No, no. Just hear me out," Pietro cut me off, a few of his icy, curly white locks falling infront of his face, just above his eyes.
"You have always wanted peace, we have always wanted peace. Ultron can help us with that," he explained to me, trying to convince me to come back to him and Wanda.

"Pietro, listen. I want to, I really do. And gosh do I still hate Stark for what he was, and for what he done. But he is a changed man. He grows from fixing his mistakes. I know you hate me for being an Avenger, but hear me out. These are my friends, my family. I- please join me. Ultron is just using you."

He looked down at me, slightly hurt that I disagreed with him. But I understood his pain. I needed to save the twins from Ultron. I don't think they understood how he was evil. But, at the same time, they were both blinded by hatred for Stark, and they were full of revenge.

"It's okay. I don't hate you. Your like mine and Wanda's little sister....even though its only a few weeks apart. But that's besides the point! I'll tell Wanda not to do anything to you, but I can't promise about your friends."

Before I could stop him, he ruffled by brown hair and gave a weak, but warm smile to me before he zoomed off.

I jumped down off the railing, seeing that Pietro had fallen into a bunch of boxes, and Steve turning around from him, now facing me.

I started getting shot at by some random guys, so I ran over to the stairs and threw them against the brick walls. One came up behind me and had quite a big gun infront of my neck, forcing its weight onto me so I couldn't breath. I kicked the guy in the 'not so nice place', and he stumbled down the stairs into the basement. I held onto my neck slightly where I knew it would be bruised later, as I caught my breath again.

As I turned around, running on a high platform, where I could see Clint and Natasha fighting below me. I looked over the railing and caught a guy approaching behind Natasha, without her knowing he was there. I swung him back, as his head was bashed against the stairs near Nat. Brutal, but it worked. I leant off the railing and as I turned around there was another guy pointing a gun at me.

Before I could do something, I saw Wanda come up from behind him. Her hair up in a high pony tail, black winged eye-liner. She was always looking so beautiful, and I remember the times we would draw small little tattoos with eyeliner on Pietro's arms while he was sleeping.

Gosh Leah, there is no time for cringe flashbacks.

I didn't know if Pietro had reached Wanda or not to tell her not to use her powers on me, so I was slightly nervous.

"Wanda-" I just about spoke under my breath, but I knew she wasn't going to hurt me when she sent me a smile and was about to mess the guys mind up. Before her powers could reach the guy, he noticed her behind him and the man rolled out the way. This caused Wanda's powers to shoot towards me, by accident, and it hit my head strongly.

I swear I blacked out for a few minutes until I woke back up, me, lying on a grey, concrete floor. I wasn't here before. Maybe the Avengers got me back to the compound. But- why would I be here. Where was I?

Word Count:801
I know, I'm sorry. I'm not good at fighting scenes. I tried my best because I found it difficult to explain the surroundings.
So please, I tried my best.
We may be about to get some answers from Leah, next chapter. I mean, her mind has just been manipulated by accident.
Do you think she has realised she has been put in a vivid hallucination?
Please remember to vote ♡
Kiwi ~🥝