𝑆𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑚𝑒

Y/N'S P.O.V.

The next morning you wake up with a constant throbbing pain in your head and the feeling of someone clinging onto you. As you shift over, you see Mito practically on top of you as if she hugged you and passed out.

"Mito," you whisper as you gently shake her to wake up.

"What? What's going on?" she asks groggily as she opens her eyes.

"Hey what happened to you last night when you ditched me, hoe."

Mito's eyes widen as she begins to remember what you helped her do last night.

"Oh, well," she says as she tries to sit up, "Yamamoto took me outside and we talked for awhile until I was a bit less fucked up and then he brought me back."

"Really?" you ask, shocked at her response, "that's so sweet of hi-"

"Wake up bitches!" Ritsuko loudly announces as she slams open the door.

Judging by the direct eye contact and emphasis on the word 'bitches' you can tell Ritsuko's pissed from you yelling at her last night but honestly, you couldn't care less.

You and Mito sit up and listen to the rest of Ritsuko's announcement as you learn the details of the day's events.

For the majority of morning practice, you stayed near Taka. When she asks you about last night, you admit to her what happened with Kenma. She did ask you if you had feelings for him, but you pretty much ignored answering that.

On your way to lunch, you and Taka walk past Akaashi and Bokuto talking in the hallway. You take note of Taka once again staring at Akaashi with her face bright red.

"Akaashi, hm?" you say as you give her a knowing smile.

"Was it that obvious?" she asks shocked as she takes her gaze off the boy.

"Well kinda," you admit, "but I don't think anyone else has noticed."

"U-Uh Y/N you don't like him r-right?" Taka then asks nervously.

You take a moment to look over at the boys before answering her question.

"I'm not going to lie to you Taka, he's good-looking, but I won't bite." you tease while giving her a sadistic grin.

Taka gives you another shocked expression at your language before allowing her face to light up red again.

"Come on, let's get our food now."

The two of you grab your food and before Taka goes to find a table, you link your arm around hers.

"Whoops don't go the wrong way," you mischievously laugh before bringing her to where Akaashi, Bokuto, and Kuroo are sitting.

You take a moment to look around for Kenma, thinking it's odd for him to not sit with his roommate and friends.

You plop Taka in a seat beside Akaashi while you sit across from her, next to Kuroo.