𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝?

"Be right back," Ritsuko calls out to you as she leaves the room to take a quick shower.

You're now reluctantly getting ready for your date tonight, trying to pick out something to wear. However, you didn't plan on going on any date so your selection of clothes is pretty limited.

Soon, you hear the door open up. Thinking Ritsuko was already back from her shower, you didn't bother looking to see who was there.

"Whatcha doing?" Mito asks as she walks in.

Seeing you on the ground, looking through your bag of belongings, Mito decides to kneel beside you.

"Just trying to find something to wear," you mutter as you continue rummaging through your clothes.

"Right. For the date. Hey how come I didn't get invited?"

"Mito," you groan as you sit up and look at her, "I'm more than happy to let you take my place."

"Seriously Y/N, what's the big deal with you not wanting to go on a date with Kenma. It seems like you're into him, despite what you may say."

"Look," you reply as you sit up and turn to face her, "I like Kenma as a person and the two of us have our fun sometimes, but it's not a relationship like everyone thinks."

As Mito is about to sympathize with you, the door bursts open revealing an angry Ritsuko staring at you.

"Bull fucking shit," she yells as she begins walking towards you, "the other night you admitted that you had a crush on him!"

You groan and internally yell as yourself before standing up to face Ritsuko.

"I was super drunk and you know that," you scoff, "besides you're completely taking it out of context!"

"The fuck? I beg to differ," she says boldly as she now stands right in front of you, "there was no context to confuse it with!"

"Whatever Ritsu," you groan, "you're too stubborn to talk to so can we just go?"

"Ehhh? I'm stubborn?"

"Shutup," you grumble as you walk past her.

Hearing nothing but silence fill the room, you reluctantly turn around and see your two closest teammates staring at you with anger and disbelief.

"Okay... I get your point now can we just get ready so we can go?"

Ritsuko rolls her eyes and doesn't add another word as she goes through her bag to pick out some clothes. You do the same, this time being way less picky than before.

Once the pair of you are done, you meet up with Taka and go to the boys' gym to meet the others.

As the six of you head off campus towards a nearby restaurant that Ritsuko and Kuroo picked out, you keep towards the back of the group, walking with Taka