27°

Dedicated to miebiojeke I checked her book: Kummi life book 1 and I saw that she dedicated it to me and HER TWIN.

I felt so happy when I saw that. My heart warmed instantly and I wanted to say, thank you to her.

Dedicated to DamilolaIdowu9 for her votes.

Dedicated to IRELAND572 for all her votes and heartwarming comments.

And finally, I dedicate this book to Pamie_writes for her amazing book. It's called "Underneath the covers". Y'all should check it out and vote. Give her some love. You'll enjoy the book.

So I'll leave y'all to read the chapter now. Enough of my dedicating session.

Enjoy!!.

_________________________________-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

* Dazzline *

"Jesus!" I groaned in pain as I rolled in my bed.

You know that time of the month that most girls are always wishing for to never come?

Well, unfortunately, mine came this morning and here I am, rolling around on my bed in pain.

"Jehovah!" I groaned as I rolled on my bed, again.

Why does it have to come today? Just when I already planned for the amount of junks I'm gonna eat today! God!

"Jesus christ!" I rolled to the edge o my bed, almost falling off it.

I'm soo not coming down for that party today.

I lazily got off my bed and forced myself to the bathroom.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I was lying on my bed, trying to force myself to sleep but instead, tears came instead of sleep.

"Dazzline!" Someone barged into my room and I saw Tara and Stella.

I immediately remembered the look on Tara's face when I told her I wanted her to help me with the party arrangements. It was priceless.

Yesterday, at school, Stella had come to meet me to talk about Tara. She said Tara and once been bullied during junior school and it all stopped when she started dating Zephan.

Imagine! Tara being bullied!

She also said that my fights with Tara are helping people to make fun of her again.

So we decided that today, at this party, we'll help Tara get back here power over the students of Hamdyn High and we'll help re-instill the fear of Tara into all students.

Of course, Tara doesn't know about my conversation with Stella.

"Oh lord!" I groaned. "Can't you knock?! What if I was making out with some guy?!"

They looked at each other and shrugged. "Nothing we haven't seen before".

"Well, what if I was...you know...having it with some guy?!" I snapped. I cringed at that thought.

They looked at each other again and shrugged. "Nothing we haven't seen or experienced before!"

"Oh my God! Eewwww!" I exclaimed in disgusting as I lay back on my bed.

"What are you wearing Sis! You need to wear something better!" Tara exclaimed as she sat on my bed.

"Seconded" Stella added as she opened my closet, probably searching for what I should wear.

Too bad I'm not going for the party.

"Stop wasting your time. I'm not going" I said and they gave me that 'are you serious?' look.

"Yeah I'm serious" I added.

"Is something doing your head? You're the hostess of this party and you're saying you aren't coming?" Tara scoffed. "Is something doing your head?!" She repeated her question.

"Look, Tara, I'm on my period. Please, leave me alone" I snapped.

"Ehyah. Pele" Stella said with a look of concerned that vanished just as soon as it came. "But you're comimg down to that party. Whether you like it or not!" She deadpanned.

"Get ready while Tara and I go get you something to eat" She added.

I nodded and they left. I made a video conference call to and immediately they picked, their beautiful faces showing on the screen of my phone.

"Are you girls still coming?" I asked, hoping to get a good answer from them.

"Yes naw!"

"We wouldn't miss it for the world!"

"Abi ooo".

I smiled. "Okay. Gotta go!" I hung up and wore a royal blue body con sequin dress that has thigh high slit and matching royal blue stiletto heels and took a royal blue sequin Chanel purse.

I did a little side-parting to my hair and styled it into a low bun. I added royal blue hair clips to the sides of my hair after styling the edges neatly.

I wore a sapphire necklace. I looked at myself in the mirror. I look like a model.

Damn! I'm really rocking it!

I took a few selfies before putting my phone in my purse. As I went downstairs, I smiled as I remembered the special surprise I had for everyone. Especially Tara.

Tonight's gonna be fun!.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Finally!

Happy new month guys!

I don't really have much to say but..

What do you think about Dazzline's dress?

Cause, mehn! I'm really bad at fashion.

Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to colour that cute little star orange for me .

Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeee!!
💖💖💖💖.

Word Count: 835.