Basket 1

The Teiko Middle School Basketball Club; an extraordinary team of over 100 members and three consecutive wins. But within this group emerged six players who grew into basketball prodigies, who's combined strength was nearly unbeatable. They came to be known as the Generations of Miracles.

But, there were strange rumors surrounding the Generation of Miracles. Despite being relatively unknown to fans, and lacking a record, there was a seventh member recognized as one of the miracles.

Not only that, but one of the Generation of Miracles was a powerful female player that was known as the 'Triple Threat of the Miracles', known for being a powerful defender, offensive player, and someone who could adapt to any opponent that faced her.

Her name.... is (Y/N) Bashira.

She's said to be the most powerful of the Miracles, and along with the mysterious seventh member's teamwork, they were unrivaled by any other team.

At Seirin High School

Third POV

The first day of high school, a day where all of the new first year students could search for the path the they were meant to take in the traditional club recruitment done by all of the older students.

"Interested in rugby?"

"How about swimming?"

While many students had already gotten many recruitment flyers, there was a group of them that were still trying to get more members to join their team.

"Basketball! Basketball club! Who wants to play some basketball?" A second year with cat like features asked the crowd walking past him while he held up flyers.

"Koganei, you can't be serious with that," another second year named Shun Izuki slightly scolded his classmate.

"How else am I supposed to say it?" Shinji Koganei asked.

Then Izuki formed that look on his face. The face that his fellow teammates always deadpanned at, because it meant that he was about to do what he did best.

"Join the basketball club. Take a shot into our court and help us out," Izuki proudly punned while giving Koganei a thumbs up.

Puns, something that Shun Izuki did best. But it wasn't always something that was viewed as a gift by the others. All that the pun received was a deadpanned look from Koganei.

"It's your jokes that need some help, Izuki. Mitobe, make sure they can hear you!" The cat like second year yelled over to the tallest of the three second years.

A quiet student named Rinnosuke Mitobe. Mitobe gave Koganei a nod, turning back to hand out flyers, but kept his silence like he always did. Koganei let out a small sigh before going back to the task at hand. As he went back to trying to hand out flyers, Koganei didn't notice two figures approaching the trio of second years.

"Excuse me, can you show me where to sign up for the basketball club?" A soft voice asked.

"Oh sure! It's......woah..." Koganei froze as he took in the sight before him.

No one had noticed it yet, but there was not one, but two individuals standing in front of the second years. However, the boy with the light blue hair standing next to his close friend hadn't been noticed by anyone in the crowd of hundreds of people.

On the other hand, Koganei was meant with the big bright (e/c) eyes of a girl who was a few inches taller than he was, wearing her long (h/c) hair down with a first year's uniform with a pair of capris under her skirt.