❀57❀

"반복된 하루에 무뎌져가"

The front line splits into the different entrances, knowing that they have to enter at the right time

The front line splits into the different entrances, knowing that they have to enter at the right time. They can't get a single thing wrong if they want to eliminate Octris once and for all. Everyone there could consistently agree that Lee Taejin is a psycho that doesn't deserve his high throne as Octris's leader.

Lee Taejin doesn't deserve shit, Taeyong thinks. His blood relative could die for all he cares. He only care about his sister returning safely with Jisung.

"All of us hate Octris! We want to take them down! So we take them down, alright?! No exceptions, this place is going to burn in hell!" Taeyong yells out to his team.

"Hell yeah!" people return the cheer, agreeing with it all. Everyone there has a reason to hate Octris or Lee Taejin. That's what truly unites them all.

In the private land sitting in bunkers were the hackers, keyboards clicking away to make sure any technology such as security would be down in all parts of the building while strategically leading their assigned team. The front-line medics were all hiding in their positions, ready to get called on to the field. Backup medics were finished setting up, awaiting the blood and gore to come and fill their tents.

Finally, the hackers nod their heads, talking into their mics.

"All teams, commence."

With that, the front-line fighters storm the mansion as battling immediately ensues. One after another, Taeyong quickly knocks them out or kills them before moving onto the next person.

He isn't playing around today. He knows he's out for blood. The one he cares about killing the most is Lee Taejin. He won't stop until the leader of Octris is dead.

"Keep moving—"
"Got7 Mark's down, get a medic stat—"
"Haechan, cover for me—"
"Second-line get in there now—"

Everyone was yelling over each other, trying to make sure the casualties on their side weren't too big. Although Lee Taejin didn't expect this many reinforcement, he's always prepared. The Big Five would have to work that much harder to get their goal.

"Rescue team! Head out through the south entrance!"

Finally, Sungchan enters the scene with his team. They're job was to find Hwara and Jisung and bring them to safety. That's all that mattered to him.

He's not going to let another family member die—adopted or not.

***

Jisung and Hwayeon snap their eyes open the second they feel the spell break off. Jisung quickly knocks out the guards that were holding them before looking toward Hwayeon. Hwayeon immediately falls to the floor in pain, knowing that the spell has somehow temporarily stopped meaning she's weak again.